Chapter 3: Arriving At Zoe's

Chapter 3:

Next Morning

Tyler's POV:

I'm in Brighton for 2 weeks. 14 days. 336 hours. 20,160 minutes. 1,209,600 seconds. I'm going to spend all of that time with Troye. I can't wait. I wonder if he likes me back. I hope so. He used to be flirty with me, but lately he hasn't been. Have I done something wrong? When Troye flirts with me I can't even describe how happy I feel. I can't tell anybody that though. It would screw our whole friendship up. Even if I can't have a romantic relationship with him, I would still like to have an inseparable friendship.

As I was getting ready, I picked out clothes that Troye liked, or that looked good on me. This is getting out of control. I think about him 24/7 I need to stop.

Korey and I get to the airport and check in to make sure I seats don't get sold to anybody else.

Our plane got pushed back a few minutes, so I decided to check twitter while Korey went to Starbucks and got us coffee.

@Zozeebo: Can't wait to see my boys! ;)

@TroyeSivan: Boarding the plane! Thank goodness it has wifi!

@JoeyGraceffa: Omw to the airport. See ya soon guys.

Since everybody else was tweeting, I thought I would too.

@TylerOakley: I get to see @TroyeSivan soon... Get ready for #troyler tweets ;)

Korey and I got on the plane, and we got a whole row to ourselves. Our plane had wifi too, so I figured I would check up on some of Troye and other people's videos. My favorite video of Troye's is actually one we did together. The face painting one. He is so fucking cute I can't even handle him sometimes.

About 2 hours into the flight I fell asleep. Korey doesn't usually fall asleep, so he could just wake me up when we get there.

Before that I must've put on music because when I woke up, the playlist 'hangovers with Troye' was playing. Korey gave me a smug look when I sat up straight.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing... Just the fact that while you were sleeping you kept saying Troye's name."

Since I wasn't sure if I liked Troye or not, I didn't tell him yet. After Korey said that, I bit my lip, and looked down at my feet.

"No way?! That would be so cute!" he said as a huge grin appeared on his face.

"Troyler," he said.

I rolled my eyes at him.

Korey's POV:

Tyler really thought that nobody could tell he liked Troye, and Troye liked him? Wow, he must be clueless. I'm not the only one who thinks that either. Zoe, Connor, Joey, Sawyer...

"Ty, everybody already knows..."

"What? No they don't! Why? Who else knows?"

"Zoe, Connor..."

"Connor? Did he tell you?"

"Tell me what"

"Connor told me I could trust him..."

"Trust him for what? Ty, what are you not telling me?" I asked him questioningly.

"Okay, last night I realized something. I might be falling for Troye. I needed to tell somebody, but you were busy, so I had Connor come over, and I told him. He must've told you guys. How else would you know?" He said.

"Ty, Con would never tell a secret. Especially one of his best friends' secrets. We can all tell. The way you guys communicate, miles and miles away from each other, and when you guys are together, you can't keep your eyes or hands off of each other. It's like you're already dating... Everybody can see it but you two. That's why the shippers are so crazy..."

"Oh. I see. Okay... So do happen to know if Troye likes me?" he asked.

Tyler's POV:

"..., you can't keep your eyes or hands off of each other. It's like you're already dating..."

Wow. I didn't know. I only have one question to ask now, but I don't know if I want to know the answer...

"Oh. I see. Okay... So do happen to know if Troye likes me?"

Korey didn't say anything. I was getting nervous. I could feel my eyes filling with tears. Why wasn't he saying anything?

"I know for a fact that he used too, but now, I'm not sure. I don't know. I haven't seen him in a while." He said with a straight face. Which with Korey, was rare.

"Okay, well if you find out, umm let me know?"

"Defiantly."

"Now rest up. You wanna look perfect for Troye."

Later at Zoe's

Still Tyler's POV:

Korey and I just arrived at Zoe's. When we come in Zoe runs a me almost full speed giving me a hug, and almost knocking me over. We hug for a solid 10 seconds. Next she goes to Korey, and hugs him. I hug Alfie, and then Zoe gives us a tour of the place. She said we were the first ones there, so we get to pick our rooms.

She said that 2 people are going to have to share a room.

I looked at Korey, to see if he wanted to share a room.

He shook his head no.

"What?!" I said loudly.

Korey whispered something into Zoe's ear. I couldn't quite hear what they said, so I stood in front of the with a serious look on my face with my arms crossed.

Then Zoe said, "Never mind. I'm giving you your rooms. Tyler. You will be in the same room as Troye."

I looked at Korey with an 'I hate you, but I love you' face.

He just had an expression on his face that said "you're welcome."

About 15 minutes later, I was unpacking my stuff and I heard the door to the room I was staying in open. It was Zoe.

"Hey, I hope you're not mad at me for putting you with Troye..." She said with a face full of sorrow.

I told her it was fine.

"Don't you like Troye?"

"SHHH, don't say it so loud." I told her.

"Don't worry, it's only you, me, and Korey right now. Everyone else is getting here in a few hours... So, do you like him or not. If you say or not, I'll switch your rooms."

"I don't know yet. I have to see what happens. I think he likes someone else."

"Who do you think he likes?"

"I'm not sure, but Korey said he was going to try to find out. But, I'm not sure I want him to. There's a lot that could go wrong. I don't want to fuck up my friendship with Troye..."

"I could ask Troye. We're really good friends. He's not afraid to tell me anything.." Zoe tells me.

"Okay, just make sure he doesn't find out I like him please,"

"Okay,"

"And oh! Do you think anyone will wanna go out tonight or just stay in? I'm trying to figure out what we can do." She asked me.

"We should just stay in. everybody is gonna be jet lagged." I replied.

"Okay."

"We'll have a movie night then!" Zoe implied.

"Okay I'll be out in a few, I want to get unpacked before Troye gets here." I said.

a/n: How was that? 1,191 words. I made it 2x as long as usual. Hope you're enjoying the story so far! and 2 updates in 1 day? don't get used to it. jk ily guys.