It's Complicated ( A Troyler Fan Fic )

Chapter 1:

Tyler's POV

I'm only going to Zoe's for a week. Why am I so nervous? I've been there before, and Zoe is one of my best friends. Why am I stressing? Ughh. I need to talk to someone.

Text message

To: Connor Franta

Me: Hey wanna hang tonight?

Connor Franta: Sure. Want me to bring anything?

Me: No thanks just get here soon. I need to get something off my chest...

Connor Franta: Ok. Be there in a few.

Connor is one of my best friends also. I have a lot of best friends. Don't judge me. Anyways, I can tell him anything, and he won't judge me. But, I have a secret that I haven't told anyone yet. I'm even having a hard time convincing myself of it... Ive never felt like this before. Connor will for sure understand and he gives great advice.

Ten minutes later:

*knock knock knock*

Hey cutie! Get in here I need to talk to you.

"Uh oh. What did I do now?" He said sarcastically.

Nothing I just really need someone to talk to, and I can trust you.

"Okay. What do you want to talk about?

Connor. I might have a little crush.

"What?! Who?! When?! Where?! Why?! WHO?!" He asked practically hitting his head on the ceiling by how high he was jumping out of the chair...

Umm,

"Tyler, you can trust me," he said sternly

Okay. We're both really good friends with him and he's going to be at the lad's holiday we're going on...

"Marcus?"

No

"Joe?"

Really? Joe?!

"Hold on... Let me think... Oh em gee. Is it Troye?"

...

"No way. You guys would be so cute! Do you think he knows?"

I've tried to drop some hints, but I don't think he gets it... and I don't want to pressure him into anything. I still have to think it over. I'm 25 and he's 19. It just doesn't seem right. But his personality, and voice, and quiff... uhmm...

"Ty, love is love. If you love him you'll forget any regrets you might have once had... Don't be pressured into doing anything unless it's what you want. Don't do it for the troyler shippers, do it for Tyler. Now go get some sleep, we have an early flight tomorrow. Goodnight."

Bye bud, see ya tomorrow. Thanks for everything you've done for me. I'm lucky to have a friend like you.

"You're welcome. I'm lucky to have a friend like you too.

Uhhh... What to do, what to do... Oh it's that time of night! To skype I go!

Skype Video Chat:

Recent Calls:

Troye

Zoe

Alfie

Connor

Caspar

Calling: Troye

"Hey you excited for tomorrow?" I said in my flirtatious voice

"Yeah, you?" he said smugly

"Of course, I get to see you!"

We talked about everything under the moon for about 3 hours, until we were both basically asleep at our laptops.

Is it bad that I'm in love with my best friend? I don't think so. Like Con said. If its love ill forget the regrets. I don't know I'll see how I am in the morning.