Chapter 8: Bar

A/n: I wrote this like a month ago so I don't know how good it is. Sorry.

Songs:
Rather Be-Clean Bandit

Chasing the Sun-The Wanted

Chapter 8

Tyler's POV

Troye was waking up. I wonder if he would remember what happened a few hours ago.

"Ty,"

"Yeah?"

"Why are you still here?"

"What do you mean? I would never leave you,"

"Why not?"

"Because I love you? Troye what's going on? I need to know."

"Uh, nothing's going on..."

"Troye."

"Yeah?"

"Tell me. It's okay."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive,"

"I've had some negative experiences with bars,"

"How negative?"

"Pretty negative,"

"Can I ask you another question?"

"Sure."

"Who's Justin?"

"Please don't say that name." He began to cry.

"Troye, who is he?"

"He's my ex-boyfriend who abused me,"

"Why?"

"Because I'm gay"

"Troye... I'm so sorry, come here."

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him on the cheek.

"One night we went to a...ba..bar, and I caught him kissing and grinding on a girl, and asked him what he was doing, and he said that he didn't like being a fag like me. After that, he had everyone in the bar hurt me. Kicking, punching, everything." Tears were streaming down his face, and mine.

"Troye, that guy missed out on a great person. I'm lucky to have you... Were you afraid I would do the same to you?"

"Umm, no, but I'm afraid that you might not feel the same way about me, that I feel about you. I was afraid that someone might steal you from me."

"Troye. I love you. No one could ever steal me from you. And I won't leave you unless you want me too."

"Ty, I love you t..."

I cut him off. I've been fighting the urge this whole time. I put my lips on his, and ran my fingers through his hair.

He pulled away.

"Too..." he said.

Then he put his lips back on mine.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Yes? Troye said.

It was Zoe.

"Troye you're awake! What happened?"

"...You said my trigger word,"

"What's a trigger word?" she asked.

"Well, my old therapist said it's a word that brings back awful memories,"

"Oh okay." Zoe said while rubbing circles in his back.

"You guys can still go out tonight. I'm fine now. I don't want to ruin your good time."