Take Your Shirt Off

SO I HAD A SPECIAL REQUEST FROM A VERY DEAR FRIEND FOR THIS ONE SHOT. I’M REALLY EXCITED TO START A ONE SHOT BOOK I HOPE I CAN DO IT JUSTICE AND THANKS FOR THE IDEA GIRLY I THINK YOU WILL ENJOY THIS!!!  I THINK THIS WILL SATISFY SOME REQUESTS FROM ANOTHER CERTAIN THIRSTY LADY LOL.

                Scott and Mitch got ready to film their episode of superfruit. Tour was amazing but man did it keep them so busy. They couldn’t believe how fast it was going and they were not ready for it to stop. They had so much planned for this year and their fame was just increasing as they went. Scott set up all the lights and cameras in their joint hotel room before they both plopped down on the bed giggling because they bumped each other making them both fall. Mitch’s laugh could cure the most horrible of days. It was so melodic and sweet it was impossible not to laugh with him. When he really got into it the tears would cascade down his cheeks and his dimples would deepen like little ponds on his cheeks. Scott always loved to see his best friend happy and if he could be a part of that he was totally satisfied.

                It had been a long time since he had seen Mitch happy with anyone except for him. He just wanted his friend to find love. He was so deeply in love with Alex it was insane and he wanted his best friend in the world to experience that too. When he and Travis had split, it had been heartbreaking. Mitch had fallen into depression hard and those dimples all but disappeared. He slowly jumped out of it and started really getting in touch with himself. He lost some weight and really seemed happy with who he was now. That was the missing factor in his and Travis’ relationship. How could Mitch truly love if he didn’t love himself?

                Scott watched him flirt with guy after guy via twitter and in real life but none that really seemed to stick. He was hopeful for this Anthony guy he seemed to flirt with quite a bit but he wasn’t sure if Mitch would truly pursue it. He could really get any guy he wanted. HEll if Scott wasn’t taken and he wasn’t the most important person in his life, he would give it a shot. The chance to see that boy moan under him was intoxicating. ‘Wow he thought these are probably not good thoughts to be having about my bestie.’ Scott thought as he watched his friend wipe the tears from his eyes and pick up his ever present cup of coffee. He broke himself from the spell and got ready to film. “You ready Mitchie. We have got some interesting questions today?” Mitch nodded and sat down his coffee cup. “Get it going Scottney, let’s do this thang.”

                Scott laughed at Mitch and go the camera going. “Hi welcome to superfruit the best show on the internet my name is…..” They had a blast filming like they always do and Scott got up to turn off the camera and start shutting down the lights. “I can’t believe you lifted your shirt. Do you know how many people are going to go crazy over that?” Mitch grinned. “Well I guess I’ll have lots of options then huh.” He smiled seductively at Scott while licking his plump lips. Scott had to swallow hard and remember that this was his best friend and he had an Adonis of a boyfriend waiting for him downstairs. “If you do that to anyone else you better watch yourself. You are liable to get jumped right where you stand.” Mitch blushed. “Well thanks Scottish it’s good to know you appreciate the assets.” Scott found himself grinning again as his best friend got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom to get ready for the meet and greet of the show.

Several hours later, they were sitting at the long table greeting all of their fans that had come to the VIP. They always loved this part because they could connect with the people who made it possible for them to do the thing they love most. Mitch was signing a picture when a beautiful woman walked in front of him with her VIP picture for him to sign. He looked up into beautiful bright eyes. She had dark hair and a smile that could warm any cold heart.