Sometimes Sleep Is Overrated

Mason looked on as his favorite tall blond sat in the corner looking every bit an exhausted beauty. He smiled as Scott's eyes slipped ever so slowly shut and his mouth slackened showing sleep was trying to take him. He adored that boy. Always burning both end of the candle wanting so badly to work hard but also play hard. Scott had been so busy in the studio getting ready for the new album but also wanted to make sure his boyfriends knew they were just as important. He spent his days at work and his nights with his boys. From parties, to concerts, to cuddles Scott tried to do it all. By the looks of him passing out in the corner he had finally reached his breaking point.

                Mason began to walk over and cuddle the tall man before Mark slowly beat him to the punch. He caressed Scott's face gently waking him and whispering in his ear. Scott grinned a sleepy smirk and let Mark pull him from his comfortable place on the couch. Mason got close enough to hear Scott's grumbles as Mark pulled him over to the small hammock on the other side of the room. "Babe, I love you but I'm tired. I just want to close my eyes for 5 minutes please." Mark pulls Scott's face to meet his and kisses him tenderly.

                "I know you're tired honey. Come cuddle me. We will leave soon, and Mason and I can take good care of our baby." Scott walked tiredly with Mark and plopped himself down on the hammock beckoning him to come sit in his lap. Mark sat down carefully, and Scott wrapped his arms around him holding him close. Mark sits his head back rubbing against the soft stubble of Scott's face and wraps his arms around his love gently still holding his drink. Scott shifts to make them comfortable and he is finally content. Mason can't help but pull out his phone and snap a picture of his boys. A person walks by and praises how cute they are. "There are many boys in this world, but these two are mine." Mason grins as he comments on his sweethearts.

                Scott and Mark smile for the picture Scott showing all the worse for the wear of this long week. Mason can't take how tired his eyes look. He's got to make his boy listen whether he wants to or not. He puts his phone back in his pocket and walks over to his boyfriends. He leans down hands on Scott's thighs body touching Marks, "Honey its time to go. You need to sleep." He whispers in Scott's ear. Mark begins to work kisses along Mason neck and Scott feels a tightening in his pants as Marks movements start to make him stir. "It looks like Marky has other ideas than sleep." Scott comments back at Mason grabbing Mark's hips and giving a swift pump into him. Mason feels his own problem start to happen. "Let's get you boys home and wear you out so you have no choice but to sleep."

                Scott grips Mark on more time peppering kisses along his jaw. "That is the best suggestion you have made all night. Let's go babes." Mason helps Mark off Scott's lap and grins when he sees the obvious bulge in Scott's pants. "Hmm looks like you worked him up well baby. Good thing we are close to home." The boys say their goodbyes and walk the short distance to the car. Scott hops in the drivers seat while Mark and Mason climb into the back. Hes slightly confused by their actions before Mark begins to lower his head kissing along the bulge in Mason pants. Mason head is thrown back on the seat hands clenching wanted so badly to manhandle Mark but for the moment letting him have control.

                Scott feels impossibly hard as he watches Mark pull Mason's pants down and swallow him. Scott wants nothing more than to climb in that seat and mercilessly pound into Mark while he takes all Mason can fit but Mason shakes a finger at him. "Ah ah ah pretty boy. Don't get any ideas. Get us home and trust me you will definitely not be left out of this fun." Scott frowns before starting the car and pulling off, eyes barely leaving the mirror as Mark works Mason over. His hands finally found their way to Marks head and he is controlling him like his puppet shoving himself down his throat. Mark gags slightly and Mason releases him for breath before pushing him down again. Scott can't handle much more he may explode in his pants at the site. He doesn't know if he wants to be more in Mark's position or Masons. He almost doesn't care he just wants, no needs some attention form his boys right now.

                They finally arrive as Mason reaches his climax, Mark licking up every drop. "Take it all baby, no messes in the back of Scotty's g wagon he might just have to punish you." Scott feels his words in every fiber of his being and his eyes glaze over. "Mmm, or maybe I'll punish you just for making me watch this all the way home. Sounds like you both need a punishment to me." Mark's eyes go wide and he bites his lip. "Oh yeah Scotty boy, is that a threat?" Scott pulls him close kissing him and tasting Mason on him, "No baby, I don't make threats, I make promises."