Welcome to America

**HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY AMAZING BEST FRIEND. I AM SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE. I HOPE YOU HAD AN AMAZING DAY AND SORRY THIS IS A DAY LATE. LOVE YOU FRIEND***

Mitch sighed loudly and smiled his dimply smile as he stepped off the plane. They had been in Europe for what felt like years even though it was only a month. He missed home. He was ready for his nice house and his regular plug-ins. He was also very ready for some major food bingeing he needed chipotle in his life stat. He looked around to see if anyone was there to pick him up and was disappointed when he didn't see that special someone waiting for him. 'Hmm must be running late.' He thought as he walked to the luggage carousel grabbing his multiple bags. Mitch kept looking around waiting for that beautiful face to appear but when he was completely ready to go he was disappointed not to see the beautiful red/brown haired beauty waiting for him. He sighed and walked out to grab a taxi home. When he saw they were all taken he resorted to calling and uber and waited for them to show.

He picked up his large phone and dialed his most prized number. It went straight to voicemail. He was concerned and slightly irritated. "Hey babe it's me. I thought you were picking me up. I'm waiting on uber and then I'll be home. Is everything ok? Did I do something wrong? Just please tell me what's going on and that you're ok. Love you." He hung up with a deep sigh and pulled his bags closer to wait for his ride. When they finally arrived he gave them the address of his lover and was soon racing to the home he had missed so much. L.A traffic was usually insane but he was shocked to see the 405 was actually quite clear and he made it home in record time. He got out and left a hefty tip for his driver thanking him for the quick ride home.

Mitch pulled his bags up to the door and fished the key from his pocket to their expansive home. It was beautifully made with brown brick and lots of windows to let the sunlight in. He tried to peek through the window to see if his lover was waiting for him but the tempered glass was set so no one could see in. He grumbled as he finally found the key and joined it with its lock mate. Mitch dragged his bags in one by one to a seemingly empty house. He was frustrated. She knew what time he was coming home. He wanted to see her and their children. What was she thinking? It had been a month. Throughout his time in Europe there was never an opportunity for her to break away and see him even for a long weekend. Alex had been able to spend a few days with Scott but she wasn't able to get someone to take the kids long enough to visit her husband and neither of them felt comfortable with taking the kids overseas so young.

Mitch walked around their large house hoping to find some source of life. He went into each room and found them dark and long sense abandoned. He finally rested his hand on the door to their master suite and silently prayed to find her behind the door waiting for him. He got more than he bargained for. When he opened the double doors he found his beautiful woman laid back on the bed in his favorite red teddy looking at him with her sultry eyes and biting her first finger seductively. His jaw went slack and his eyes took in their fill of her sexy body all wrapped up in the beautiful red they both loved so much. Mitch dropped his bags outside the door and closed them quickly behind him. He walked over and crawled his way up the bed intensely looking into the eyes of his beautiful wife. "I thought you forgot about me or left me or something. You had me nervous dear. What's going on?" he asked as he made it to her side and ran his hand over the lacy material of her outfit.

She smiled at him. "I wanted to make sure the anticipation built up. It's been far too long since we have been intimate and Mommy was not about to wait while you visited with millions of people before me. I sent the kids to your moms and I have been here waiting for you." Mitch showed her his famous dimples as he leaned forward to meet their lips. He dipped his tongue into her mouth and slid it over her plump lips. "Mmm I have missed the taste of your lips." He mumbled as they dove into a deep kiss. Mitch was fully on top of her grinding his hips and large problems against her making her moan out his name. "I have missed everything about you baby. From your sleek black hair to your huge..." Mitch cut her off with another kiss and smiled into it. "Well if you missed Daddy that much let me not keep you waiting.

Mitch dipped his head below her chin and started to pay close attention to her neck. She squirmed and moaned under his touch as he laid out a map of his path from her throat down between her breasts. He unclasped the top portion of her rosy lingerie and watched her breasts spring free bouncing. He took first the left then the right nipple into his mouth making them perk up to points from his wet tongue. When he was satisfied they were at their most attentive he made his way down her waist and slid the beautiful rouge outfit down her hips and off her sexy legs. He placed a kiss the top of her mound before spreading her legs and laying himself between them. He parted her tender lips and laid his attention to making her reach the ultimate climax with his mouth and tongue. She tangled her hands in his hair and pulled as she found her release from Mitch's intense attention to her most sensitive nub.

Mitch smiled at her as he made his way back up to her face kissing her deeply before pulling back to remove his shirt. The hair he had waxed off was starting to slowly come back in downy soft hair spread over his chest. She ran her hand down his slender body loving the feeling of the fluffy hair starting to dawn on his body. She watched as he stood to remove his pants and tight underwear revealing him in all his naked glory. "Oh yes Mommy likey." She said as he made his way back to her dragging his manhood over her legs as he went. "MMM mommy better me ready because Daddy can't take anymore." He lined himself up and sank deeply in her heat. She pulled her legs up further to let him reach his hilt inside her before he started to frantically move in and out making her gasp out at his force. They were both quickly finding their release and just before they could he stopped completely looking her straight into her eyes. She panted with pleasure and frustration. "What's wrong baby?" she asked him not sure why he just abruptly stopped. He placed on hand on each side of her head placing a small gentle kiss to her lips.

"I just want you to know while I have you trapped in my embrace, that I love you more than anything in this entire world. You are my everything and I am so lucky to have such a beautiful amazing woman in my life. Do you have any idea how much I missed you?" she smiled up at her husband that she almost couldn't believe was hers. "I think I have some kind of idea because I missed you just as much." He placed his forehead against her locking eyes as he began their descent into pleasure again. When they reached simultaneous climax Mitch drank in her yell of his name with his lips against hers as he exploded into her. He moved to the side and cradled her close to him. "Now that was an amazing welcome home." She looked back over at him. "Give me about 10 minutes and I'll welcome you again." Mitch grinned. "Whew so thirsty." She grinned back at him. "What can I say I'm a thirsty girl." Mitch laughed. "I love you Michelle Grassi."