Right Hotel Right Time

Rob's OneShot

THIS ONE IS FOR MY BUDDY ROB. I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT. FEELS WEIRD TO WRITE KIRSTIN STUFF BUT MAYBE ITS BECAUSE I WRITE SO MUCH SCOMICHE LOL. ENJOY MY FRIEND AND THANKS EVERYONE FOR SENDING ME REQUESTS. KEEP THEM COMING I LOVE WRITING THESE FOR YOU ALL. 

Rob's excitement builds as his trip to Atlanta comes closer and closer. He has been anticipating this trip for so long. Not only does he get to meet up with other fans but he gets to meet people he has waited to see for so long. The fact that he gets to see PTX is just the icing on the cake. The day finally arrives and after the 2-hour train ride over to his friend Bri's house he is buzzing with excitement. They load up the van and start on the drive up to Atlanta to pick up their friends Britt and Sarah. Everyone is full of joy as they meet up after such a long time or in Rob and Britt's case for the very first time ever. Hugs are passed around and tears are shed and they all walk hand and hand back to the van and make their way to Duluth for the concert. The four of them head back to their shared hotel room after an awesome dinner of drinks and giggles. They are all exhausted but so happy. As they take the elevator up Rob wants to stop in the gift shop and get a gift for his best friend who couldn't make it up with them. As he is browsing he peers out into the lobby to see a short, slender gorgeous girl checking in. He feels like she looks so familiar but he isn't sure why.

He keeps looking through the gift shop shrugging it off to his imagination and finally picks out the perfect gift. Rob paid for the gift and walked out of the shop happy and ready for a good nights rest before heading to the show with his besties. When he enters the elevator a sweet voice rings out just as the doors are about to close. "Hold the elevator please!!!!" Rob throws his arm in just in time for the doors to open and the girl walks in pulling her large bag behind her. "Oh my gosh thank you so much. I didn't want to have to wait and there is no way this huge bag is going up the stairs. Hi my name is Kirstin its nice to meet you and thanks for holding the doors for me." Rob is speechless as her big doe eyes peer at him looking tired yet vibrant at the same time. He can't believe this is really her. His wildest dreams would never put him in the position that he would be meeting this gorgeous woman and she would of all things be thanking him.

He tried to speak but no words seemed to want to form. He just smiled at her with adoration as she looked back. She blushed slightly and cast her eyes downward. "I'm so sorry I swear im not some crazy person but I never thought I would see you in a hotel of all places. I mean I thought you would have a very very nice hotel. This doesn't seem like somewhere you would be." Kirstin looks back up and smiles her sweet side smile at Rob. "It's not the typical one my manager books for me but I wanted to get away for a while. I love my bandmates but sometimes a girl needs her space. I just picked one close to the venue so it wouldn't be an issue." Rob was still stunned that he was talking to her. "Well I'm very glad you did. I am a huge fan of you, I mean of PTX but especially you. I am so grateful to meet you."

Kirstin blushes again and it seems as if her gorgeous tanned skin is glowing. "I don't normally do this Rob but something about you really strikes me for some reason. Would you like to come up to my room? We can talk and get to know each other better. I would love some company other than the same people I am with almost 24/7." He feels his heart hit the floor. "I...I...I...um sorry didn't mean to stutter like an idiot." He laughs and rubs the back of his neck nervously. "I'd love to come get to know you better. Well I mean I probably know a lot more about you than you know about me but we can fix that." Kirstin rubs her fingers lightly over his arm. "You are very right about that." Rob feels heat hit his cheeks as the skin contact burns through him.