Stuck Like Glue

A/N THIS IS WRITTEN FOR @ELIAK22. LISA YOU HAVE SOME AMAZING IDEAS. I HAD A LOT OF FUN WRITING THIS ONE. I DONT KNOW I GOT EVERYTHING IN HERE YOU SENT ME BUT I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT. GUYS GO CHECK OUT LISAS IDEAS THEY ARE FANTASTIC AND CHECK OUT HER JEWELRY ON TWITTER AND ETSY. SHE IS SO TALENTED AND SUCH A NICE PERSON

                Scott and Mitch sat closely on the couch on the upper level of their European bus. It was a double decker that had two beautiful lounges. One sat on the first level and housed a small quaint kitchen area along with their amazing driver Genevieve. Upon walking further you would come upon the bunks laid out on each side of the bus for them to sleep in. Looking beyond the bunks is the spiral staircase leading up to the upper level holding another lounge area with a rather large white wrap around couch. It was here the boys sat with almost no space between them scrolling through their phones with no audible language between them. Kirstie sat on the far side of the couch laid on her side and Kevin took up the furthest left seat. Avi was seated on the right side with his leg propped up. All 5 although sitting in one small area were scrolling through their various social media without a care in the world.

                Their small modest crew grouped up in the lower bunk giving the band time alone to work on their various projects including their upcoming original album. Esther, Jake, Jennifer, and Ben sat around the table area and made small talk enjoying the ride. Everyone was very calm and relaxed as they made their way deep into the snowy Alps of upper Italy. Their next show was scheduled for Milan in a few days and they were very excited to have some time to explore the beautiful scenery. Suddenly the bus jolted and came to a screeching stop making each person grab onto the nearest nailed down area to hold their own weight. Scott and Mitch flew off the top of the couch they were perched on landing on the sofa cushions on top of each other. Mitch blushed as he quickly lifted himself from his best friend sighing at the slight touch of his body against the blonds.

                The emotions between them had been high lately. They had been friends for as long as they could remember but being in such close quarters and always being together was starting to make each of them question if things were still just friendly between them. Scott smiled at Mitch his nervous crooked smile and ran his hand through his hair. "What the h3ll was that?" Scott asked out loud as everyone recovered from the jolt. "I'm not sure." Kevin replied and made his way down the stairs for some answers. Kirstie and Avi followed behind him wanting to make sure everything was ok.

                Scott and Mitch stayed behind looking out the tall windows to see what was going on and where they were. All they saw was white and extremely tall mountains. There were no visible landmarks to be seen. Mitch shivered at the idea of being stuck in the cold and sat back down. "What do you think happened Scott?" He shook his head. "I don't know Mitchie but I'm gonna go find out. Wanna come with?" Mitch shook his head. "I think I'll stay here. I found a great book I'm reading on my kindle. Let Mommy know when you find out." Scott smirked at him. "Yes dear."

                Scott walked down the staircase to join the others. He found the girls leaning out the window and looking at something. As he leaned over he saw Kevin outside shaking his head. Scott walked out of the front of the bus and joined Avi, Kevin, and Genevieve. "What's going on guys?" Avi looked at him, "Well we somehow managed to blow all but two tires in one shot. I don't know what was on the road but we only have enough spares for 2. We are gonna be stuck until someone comes out with more tires." Scott sighed. "Well how long will that be?" Avi shrugged his shoulders. Genevieve started to shiver and Scott wrapped his strong arm around her shoulders. "Let's get this girl inside and we can figure this out. It's freezing out here. Good thing the bus is nice and warm." They piled back into the bus to inform the others. Genevieve tried to make contact with local law enforcement through her CB radio but found nothing but static. She tried calling the emergency number from her cell and found she had no service.