Lil Baby

The tiny bundled up baby wiggled around. Making Undyne stop for a few short moments to fix the blanket and adjust her hold on the baby. She didn't want to drop her new baby sibling after all.

Dropping them would mean that she's a reckless big sister. Sure, she has a bad temper and maybe can't understand emotions super well... but that won't stop her from being the best big sister the whole Underground will ever see!

A grin formed on her face as she started to run through sections of Waterfall. Making sure to keep out of sight of as many monsters as possible. Last thing she wanted was for some older LV. Crazed monster to grab her, as she was heading back to Gerson's house.

She did have a small mental debate about something. Should she run inside and proudly show off the baby? Or if she should sneak the baby into her room, brag to Gerson about what she did, then show him the baby.

A small giggle left her as she walked into a patch of echo flowers. Hiding away as a few monsters walked passed. Once they were past the patch of flowers she ran across the path and looked around as she ran into a large patch of reeds.

"Hmmm... I need to think of a name for you." She hummed a little and looked at the baby. The small baby was holding onto the corner of their blanket and kept themselves distracted.

She chuckled a little and looked down, over a small cliff edge. Checking the base of the next level of the place. Backing up a little from the edge. Rewrapping the baby's legs in the blanket as he had managed to free them.

"We should also get you some clothes. I don't know how your not shaking. It's really cold right now." She chuckled a little and rocked the baby. The tiny baby made a sound.

She quietly chuckled. Puffing out her cheeks. The tiny baby placed their hands on Undyne's cheeks. Giggling a little and smiled up at her. "Hehe. Your hands are cold. How aren't you shaking?"

She quietly giggled as she walked to the edge of the cliff and jumped down to one of the lower sections of Waterfall.

Undyne didn't care if it was dangerous for her to be jumping down from those heights. Gerson keeps saying that she's gonna break her legs one of these days by jumping down. She didn't care. Jumping down from those heights was fun!

She softly hummed as she finally made it to the lowest level of Waterfall. There was very little area to walk around down here and nothing but water from the path beyond. Gerson preferred to have his house at the lowest level of Waterfall.

Since monsters rarely came down here it meant that they were left alone almost all the time. Unless the King or current Captain of the guard came looking for Gerson. Since his other job was in the capital.

The shop is one level up. Where monsters normally have to walk past if they wanted to take the Riverperson's boat or head to Hot Land. There was a tunnel and a set of stairs carved into the rocks that connects the shop and house together.

Since they kept the entrance to the house blocked by a fake wall no one knows how to get down to them. Everyone just thinks they live somewhere in the shop. Slowly she walked over to the entrance and peeked inside.

The purple curtain was pulled to the side. Tied in a knot. Letting the little fish monster know that the old turtle was down in the house and not up in the shop selling stuff.