Through Waterfall & A Cafe

Gerson gently hummed as he grabbed the silk fabric that he had found at the dump two days ago. Wrapping the fabric around his shell to create a baby wrap. It had take. Him a couple of hours to thoroughly clean the whole fabric through.

The fabric had been in almost perfect condition. A few small holes here and there. The other day he had taken the time to patch up the few holes that were there and it was perfect. So, he had decided to recycle the long silk fabric into a baby wrap.

He softly hummed and made sure the fabric wouldn't come undone before he placed Cherry in it. The silk is very soft. So, he knew that Cherry would love it. Smiling at his adopted son. Picking up the little skeleton and placing him in the wrap. Close to his chest.

Cherry blinked as he looked around to the best of his ability. As the fabric is keeping him well wrapped and mostly hidden. His legs and tail being inside of the silk fabric. Not able to love them around. though his arms were free. Hands covered in soaks. The little skeletons chest rested on Gerson's chest. Turning his head to the side he could hear the turtles soul beat.

Gerson doesn't want many monsters to see Cherry. To keep as little attention off of his adopted son as possible. Mostly keeping word of him having a baby skeleton from getting around. At least for now. Until Cherry is old enough to defend himself, or at least till he starts school, he needs to make sure that Cherry is okay. Especially with the family member that abandoned him is still out there in the Underground.

Cherry let out breathy sounds. Flapping his hands for a moment before placing them on his shell. Slapping his hands down repeatedly and smiling. Still making breathy sounds as he listened to the sound that was made.

Gerson softly chuckled as he watched the baby skeleton. Thinking as he looked around for a moment. Picking up a teething toy that he had set on the table. Smiling as he hands it to the little baby.

Little fingers wrapping around the circular rubber toy. Pulling the toy up to his mouth and started to chew on it. Going quiet as he chewed on the rubber toy.

Gerson softly chuckled. Smiling as he picked up a simple purse that has a long strap. Slinging it over his neck and pulling his arm through. Humming to make sure he had the G in his bag. There were also a few other random items. Like a few bandages, some simple medicine, a two baby bottles, a jar of baby food, and a small plastic container of watermelon cubes.

The strap of the bag easily resting on Cherry's back. The snapping turtle then picked up a simple wooden walking stick. Wasn't much for self defense but the bottom does have a rock. He mostly made this makeshift weapon back when the Underground started to become dangerous. Rarely uses it but he will smack someone on the head with the rock if he needed to.

He then started to walk out of the house. Climbing up to the main path. Softly humming as he walked down the path. Cherry quietly chewing on the rubber ring.

This teething ring should last for a while. Having found in the other day with the silk fabric. He was lucky to have found it. He needed to find another one as the plastic teething rind had accidentally gotten destroyed. Undyne having stepped on it by accident.

Gerson rubbed the back of Cherry's skull as he walked. His shop is closed and locked up for the day. He was going to visit a few old friends of his. He hasn't seen them in awhile since he had to stay home and at the shop as Undyne was out of school. Needed to make sure she staid out of trouble. Then Undyne found Cherry. So, it has been a while since he's talked to his friends.