Play Time and Baby Food

Undyne grinned. Happily watching Cherry. The small skeletal baby as he was slowly crawling about on a blue fluffy blanket that was laid out on the floor.

He was wiggling around on his hands and knees. Rocking himself back and forward before moving forward a little. Happily slapping a hand on Tune rocky floor as he managed to get close to the edge of the blanket. Giggling quietly at the sound he was making.

The blue fish monster softly chuckled while watching him. She thought before picking up a stuffed teddy bear that was on the edge of the blanket.

The stuffed teddy bear is interesting. The bear has a small pair of horns on its head. A set of wings on the lower back, and a leopard tail instead of a bears tail. Leopard like spots covered the stuffed bears fake fur.

Grinning as she held the stuffed animal up. "Hey Cherry look its Ms. Speckle! She wants you to come over so she can give you a big hug~" Undyne mover the stuffed animal around. Making sure that it was in Cherry's line of sight.

Cherry blinked. Looking at Undyne before staring at the stuffed animal. He smiled. Making a bunch of breathy sounds as he slowly managed to crawl over to Undyne. Making more sounds as he placed a band on the bears leg and tightly held on.

Once he noticed the tail he instantly grabbed a hold of it instead of the leg. Pulling it closer and placing part of the tail in his mouth. Giggling as he drooled. Biting down on the tail repeatedly.

Undyne laughed as she watched. "Eeeew! You don't eat the toys. Especially no eating Ms. Speckles tail!" She grinned. Moving and pulling on the stuffed animal. Trying to free it from its soon to be drool covered fate.

Cherry made some sounds as he rolled onto his back. Pulling on the tail and brought it closer. Undyne trying to not use too much strength since she didn't want to hurt him by accident.

He giggled as he continued to chew on the tail. Wiggling his legs in excitedly. Continuing to pulled on the remainder of the bear that Undyne was holding.

Undyne chuckled as she let go. Silently admitting defeat to the baby. Watching him as he hugged the bear. Wrapping his arms and legs around it. Continuing to happily chew away at the tail.

She chuckled and got up. Thinking as she looked at the other toys that were in a small box of toys. Walking over and moving stuff around before grabbing a few large blocks and bringing them back to the blanket.

Dropping them into the fluffy fabric. Each block making a wooden clank like sound as they landed.

She grinned happily as she started to build a tower out of the blocks. Humming to herself as she looked at the tower. Her left fin twitching as she heard foot steps and long nails slightly scraping on stone.

Looking over her left shoulder she grinned happily seeing Gerson walking down the hall. "Hello Undyne. I hope you playing nice with your brother." He joked a little. Laughing as he went to the kitchen.

Undyne couldn't help but scoff after hearing that. "Of course I'm playing nice!" She puffed her cheeks out in frustration. Looking back over at Cherry for a moment she looked back at Gerson. "Cherry keeps trying to eat the toys."

Gerson thought as he looked up, from the sandwich he was making, looking at Cherry. Watching the baby skeleton chew away. "Ah I see," he nodded a little. Chuckling as Cherry continued to chew.