Stats

A small grumble left Gerson as he was closing up shop for the day. Hiding supplies away so if someone were to break into the shop at night and stealing what isn't theirs. Thinking back on how the day went he did remember seeing a few monsters. A small group of four who were eyeing a few of the old weapons, and healing supplies that he had for sell.

Seeing as how healing supplies were in such high demand these items are a expensive. Not as expensive as the prices in New home but still a bit expensive. He had to buy the supplies to make the healing supplies. So, their not as cheap as they are in Snowdin.

With Bonbon and Ellie sharing the Inn and Shop they always have plenty of spare change to buy healing supplies from New home and keep the prices cheap. The two of them even have a secret garden where they grow specific supplies.

The four monsters were talking as they were pointing at supplies around the shop. Quietly talking amongst themselves. Making sure that he couldn't hear them. He didn't trust those four one bit!

Mind wondering as hr thought about children, Undyne and Cherry. The two have been downstairs all day playing away as he worked in the shop. Speaking of Cherry.

He's been keeping a close eye on Cherry's stats. He had hoped that his HP would've start to increase once he started to receive proper love, care, and formula that's been mixed with healing magic.

He's done what he could. Though nothing has brought Cherry's HP up. Once he realized that Cherry's stats weren't going to go up he knew that it was time to tell Undyne about Cherry's stats and health. So, far they've had Cherry under their care for four month now. He's watched as Undyne gave her brother a bunch of love and care.

He's showed Cherry his love and care as well. Reading the two kids bedtime stories. Teaching Cherry a few small things here that a baby would be learning. Like helping him crawl. Since he seems to refuse to crawl about, then again he is probably top heavy.

After seeing that Cherry's stats hasn't changed he's managed to figure out that something had to be medically wrong with Cherry and nothing magic based. He could sense how strong the baby bones magic was.

Thinking about what could be wrong with Cherry brought up an old memory. In the past there was a case of a young three year old who had low HP and stats. They weren't falling down by any means, when compared to older monsters who fall down because they lose hope or were very sick.

The young toddler wasn't given any love or care. Resulting in their HP and stats to lower because of how they were treated. After they were relocated to a new family and given love and care, their HP and everything started to go up.

From past experience Gerson easily figure out that Cherry was most likely having a different situation happening to him. So, he'll need to figure out what to do with his stats and everything on a later date. For now Undyne needed to know.

Once everything was finished being hidden away, he walked into a backroom that was off to the side. Closing a curtain that was being used as a makeshift door behind him.

Moving the stone to the side. The stone sliding into place. After checking to make sure there wasn't any cracks he started to make his way down the stairs. Relaxing as the rock make it appear that there was never a hole or secret passage that lead to the house.

Walking down the stairs the turtle monster wondered more about the baby skeleton. Like how he was born. As well as worry for him. As a simple cold could be deadly for him. Shaking his head a little he snapped out of his thoughts once he got to the base of the stairs. He walked down the hall into the living room. Smiling a little at what he saw.