Arthur Conan Doyle

He was the brilliant mind behind the famous detective's books, which was so successful that unfortunately the author ends up being a little unknown because Sherlock's books are more successful than him, he didn't just write sixty Sherlock Homes books, but rather others that I will cite later, he was a doctor and a writer, but is more recognized for his second career than his first, so much so that we have little to say about his medical profession and more about his literary career, which started at a young age.

   His father was an artist, but because of his failure at work he ended up falling into alcoholism, so Arthur's mother sent her son to school (youth reform) when he was nine years old, to have a good future.

   Because his mother always read books to him in childhood he had a great fascination for them, so when he was young he started writing Sherlock Holmes, which at first was not so successful but with time was well recognized, Sir Conan Doyle had two wives throughout his life, and when he lost his son in the first war, he became depressed, and sought strength in spiritualism to the point of writing books about it.

   He also became a Sir of Honor because of his books, and was even invited to a "club" where many detectives tried to solve cases, so much so that Conan Doyle managed to prove a person's innocence and even suggested that Jack the Ripper was a woman, so much so that after that the police suspected one.

  He also participated in controversies about the murder of a writer for plagiarizing his books, but nothing was confirmed, and also about a policeman who disagreed with the methods used by Holmes in his stories, so much so that later the department apologized for it, he died of heart attack at seventy-one with a rose in hand talking to his current wife: "You're wonderful". 

° He born in Twenty-second of May, one thousand eight hundred and fifty-nine, and died in the seventh of july one thousand nine hundred and thirty.

° His mother raised him to be a gentleman.