Johnlock

Johnlock is the ship of Sherlock and John, created by fandon of the BBC Series (principally) and others fandons, the ship started when the peoples on the show say they're both a couple and John disagree, but Sherlock stay in sillence, and others moments: Holding hands when they running away, Sherlock and John possible stay jealous together, and the mutual concern.

     To some extent they both seem to be a family, but they are more big friends than boyfriends, in the show this type of relationship never happen, it's just a joke, but many fans guess this is a real, and the reality... NO, Johnlock is not a real ship, because: The end of the show not made it clerar a relationship of boths, and the director of the serie said they are not a couple, he is not a homophic person, he just is faithful in the book (despite the changes in BBC), and in the book Sherlock Holmes and John Watson don't have love emotions.

     Benedict Cumberbatch (Actor who played Sherlock) said that people greet him because they guess what Sherlock is a Assexual or Homosexual, and no, Sherlock is straight, like the book, and Jonh is not a bissexual, they just a good friends, who make homosexual jokes sometimes, for the humor of the show. Please respect the original sexuality of caracthers, make a fandon it's ok, but change a show is very disrespectful, remember: Sherlock book is the inspiration for Sherlock BBC, and the changes of the personality of caracther don't change your sexuality. 

   Despite everything many fans still want a new season to get them together, but that will never happen, both Benedict and Martin are busy on other series, and the Sherlock series was finished a long time ago, there may be another series, but this one has already been finished.