Chapter 2

"And is there a problem?" Y/n tilted her head to the side playfully, her tone not so much.

The crowd at the stands grew nervous and worried about the tone of her voice and confidence she displayed, in front of the boss.

"What? Would you like it if I came up to you doing something "feminine" and say: 'oh it's a male' are you understanding what im trynna prove?"

No one dared to speak up to tell her to stop, they were all sure she would get a beating of a lifetime, female or not, you don't talk back.

" Woah, isn't someone a little feminist. Thanks to you, I didn't have to dirty my hands with Kiyomasa, thank you." He replied to her ignoring her little rant. His smile only grew wider.

Y/n was irritated, what she hates the most other then stupid men is being ignored. She lifted her leg aiming for a kick at the jaw, but instead, it was met with a hand.

"That was close, your a fast one aren't you?" His grip on her black sneakers ( black air force energy) tightened.

Not bad I guess. she retrieved her foot, her face not impressed or wow factored.

" Y/N!! Man! why is it I always finding you beating little kids?!" A girl in box braids shouted while running to her friend. She smacked Y/n head clearly upset.

Mikey's eyebrows stitched together a little upset the small conversation was interrupted.

"I swear to g- GET YO MUSTY SELF BACK IN THE DAMN CAR." The girl in the braids dragged Y/N away by the ear.

The crowd all held dumb founded looks.

" ok, ok, just let go of my ear, who do you think you are?"

"Your elder"

"B- what?? you acting like this because your one month older, ain't it?" Y/n said

Draken was shocked, surprised?, entertained?, but one things for certain Y/n friend peeked his interest.

" Jaz I'm talking to someone, can't you see? or do you need another pair of glasses?" Y/n slipped out of her grip and massaged her ear after what she said with a scowl on her face.

Jaz reaction to the person in front of them was strong, meaning she hadn't noticed him stupidly.

" Oh! sorry about this, I'm Jasmine, and this is Y/n she needs to leave though, sorry again." She bowed assuming he was an older.

" Oh it's alright we can catch up later, right Y/n"

He looked at Y/n narrowing his eyes with a little smirk placed on his lips.

" I don't man, my mom taught me to not talk to strangers."

She shrugged her shoulders with a sorry look, probably not meaning it.

" Yet you can fight with boys.." Jasmine muttered.

Y/n decided to ignored her friends remark, not feeling like to get into another argument. She focused her attention to the crowd trying to find the boy she substituted with.

"The names Mikey By the way."

Jaz assumed he was talking to Y/n so she waited for Y/n reply. But after few seconds nothing came out.

The crowd grew awkward and scared, are they ignoring him?? ignore Mikey???

Jasmine noticed her friends focus wasn't on the Mikey dude but on the crowd. She nudged her friend with the elbow to get her attention, and it was received.

" Oh...Mickey....mouse?" She looked at the boy behind the shorty he had an irritated look. Jaz face palmed herself mentally.

Oh...I don't think they were talking about Micky mouse.

" Sorry...." She apologized then ran with her friend with her. Leaving the Boy standing their alone.

The people at the stands started praying for the 2 girls, another body they'll find laying on the ground soon.