Chapter 3

" weren't they a interesting duo?" said Mikey as he dipped his fries in ketchup.

"You can say that." his friend Draken replied while on his phone.

The restaurant wasn't occupied by many, no one sat behind the the pair nor in front of them, making them more comfortable talking freely.

" WAHHH Why am I tired." After his food was finished he yawned in satisfaction.

" your always like this after you eat." With a sigh drakes answered him.

"I just can't help it- do you have the thing?". He started but didn't finish eyeing Draken suspiciously.

Draken rolled his eyes and replied: "you mean your little flag?"

"Shh don't say it so loud! Someone might hear." Mikey placed his index on his Friends mouth trying to shush him.

"What? No one's even around, it's embarrassing for me to put it on for you, I feel like your mom." He said after he peeled Mikeys finger off his mouth.

Mikey pouted but then gave up and snatched the flag off Drakens hand and put it in his pocket, since he already finished his food.

"Lets get going." Draken got up dusting himself and placed his phone in his pocket.

" alright then" he got up tiredly really wanting the piggy back ride.

Draken looked back at the half a sleep Mikey and smirked. He went a head happily not givin in into Mikeys puppy eyes.

Mikey glared at Draken's back then marched, following his best companion.

'I hate tall punks like him, they think there so cool being tall, like anyone can get height if they wanted to, yea anyone can get height, even me-

"Mikey watch out!"

'huh?'

his body was to slow for his mind. He saw himself in the reflection of the window seconds away from colliding into it.

"oww man" Mikey rubbed his nose a little, not liking the pain no matter how minor it was.

He looked behind him to witness his best friend desperately trying to hold in his laugh. He had a straight face on but his face was slowly turning red and the vein in his neck was visible.

" C'mon it wasn't even that funny." Mikey honestly looking disappointed.

With a sigh a fatherless child would make, he opened the door only meet a the same girl he saw earlier...and with her phone directed to him.

They both looked at each other in silence for about 3 seconds until Y/n started sprinting with Mikey chasing her in his flip flops.

" I SWEAR YOU BETTER DELETE THE VIDEO." Mikey screamed. Grabbing the attention of the public.

"NOT UNTIL YOU CONFESS YOUR SINS, YOU SHORT THUG." She screamed back.

" WHAT YOU JUST CALL ME??"

"SHORT THUG"

" YOUR SHORTER THEN ME?!"

"YEA BUT I'M NOT A THUG, BLEACH DEMON."