Chapter. 6

The night was unusually dull, Y/n was on her bed comfortably, with a book on her hand.

"Will you let me be your boyfriend..." She squealed the words she read from her favorite romance book. She kicked her legs that were under her white blanket.

"That took long enough, AHHHHHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE REJECTED HIM AT FIRST THO, WHYYYYY." she excitedly exclaimed.

Her and sister both had a liking to this book. Maybe because they both had no romantic experience in real life they find it in books.

"Y/n keep it down, I'm trying to study!!." Her older brother called out.

"Hphm...but your louder then me..." She mumbled.

Should I read more?... or should I sleep?

While in her strain of thought, She remembered Mikey.

Mikey...he's quite..something. He really isn't bad looking to be honest, he has pretty eyelashes, nice skin, hair colour suits him, I think he would look more attractive if he-....woah Imma stop there.

She cleared her throat and ignored the Blush that was forming on her cheeks.

"Kinda weird that he knew I have sister though, I didn't tell him that....whatever he probably guessed or smth."

Y/n picked up her phone and took screenshots of book recommendations on the web.

She also texted Jasmine to come to her house the next morning for breakfast.
With that she went to sleep with Mikey on the back of her mind.

------------------

"Remember you have to apologize today. "

Draken said to Mikey looking out to the distance as they were walking to school.

"Yeah, yeah..." Mikey mumbled.

I don't even know how I'm going to phrase it..

" 'I'm sorry Y/n for saying that about your sister, I stepped over a boundary I shouldn't have crossed.' How's that?"

Draken gave Mikey the side eye.

"This isn't a play you know."

"I KNOW but...I just don't want to mess it up..."

"Ok."
-------------

"Y/N WE NEEDA GO NOW OH MY GOSH, IMMA BE LATE CUZ OF YOU." Jasmine shouted.

"I'M ALMOST READY, THESE EARRINGS ARE TAKING LONGER THEN I THOUGHT."

Jasmine sighed but smiled. "Need my help?!"

Jasmine heard Y/n come down the stairs with a proud look on her face.

"Nope, also they look nice yes?"

"They look better on you then I thought." Jasmine said examining Y/n new earring on her new peircing.

"Okay let's head out now."

The pair both made it to class on time with running between of course. They looked like fools panting when entering the classroom.

"Aren't you related to Usan bolt? why you panting so hard from a jog." An ignorant classmate had asked while his friend group laughed.

"Nigga you pant from a walk in a park fatass."  Y/n mumbled.

His friend group and him went quiet.

Jasmine slapped Y/ns back.

"Y/N! why would you say that??"