Chapter 8

Pa...

He's been on Mikey's mind

why turn himself in? It wasn't like we wouldn't be able to make it out...

He goes to a nearby restaurant just to rest and think about Parchin's decision and the outcome of it. Mikey knows Pa wouldn't be released from prison for at least a year. 

"Him? That bastard is full of shit."  A voice Mikey knows way too well. Of course, it was Draken. 

He's with his.... girl?  That motherfucker decided to go on a date right after Pa was arrested?!

Mikey was fueled with anger as he was walking towards Draken. But then he notices Y/n walking towards that table with a tray of food. 

He calmed down a little remembering this is a public space full of people of all ages. 

Drawing near the table he says: "Oh, what a surprise" Dryly. 

Everybody from the table looked up. He glanced at Y/n before focusing his attention on Draken. 

" Looks like you're enjoying yourself well considering what happened a few minutes ago." He says with a straight face.  

Mikey smiles noticing the anger in Draken's eyes. 

"Come with me," replied Draken. 

The pair both went behind the restaurant outside. 

"Are you upset that I ruined your date or something?" Mikey asked looking considered jokingly. 

"Wanna start something?" Draken said annoyed. 

The Pair both started arguing and physically fighting, which involved throwing things.  

Amid this Takamitchi came in between the 2 and started lecturing them loudly but then got angry when they didn't and tried to swing Mikey which resulted in him falling into a pile of garbage and poop stuck on his hair. 

Draken and Mikey both went silent until Mikey spoke up. 

"...There's poo stuck in your hair." 

The serious atmosphere dispersed when the duo started laughing. 

Jasmine and Y/n came outside too. 

"Why were you guys fighting?" Jasmine asked.

 Both Draken and Mikey looked at each other and shrugged shoulders. They apologized to each other. 

Jasmine invited them all to hang out with each other before the festival starts. Takamitchi politely declined but the rest agreed. 

Jasmine begged Y/n to let them hang out at her house because no one was at home. 

Y/n jerked her head towards Jasmine with a 'Girl are you crazy??' look. Jasmine pleaded with her eyes and promised anything. 

Y/n halfheartedly agreed. 

Y/n didn't notice but Mikey was walking next to her.  And when she did, she said: "You know I still have the video." 

Mikey looked at her seriously.  " I'll know where you live soon." 

"Oooo shiver me timbers I'm so scared." 

 Mikey laughed. y/n was trying to ignore the thought of how cute his laugh was.

They reached her house and entered. 

"Your house is really nice." Draken complimented. 

"Thank you, built by my mama," Y/n said proudly. 

Jasmine, Mikey, and Draken sat in the living room while Y/n came out with refreshments. 

Mikey noticed the project Y/n was working on. 

" You crotchet?" He asked. 

" Yes I do," said Y/n while taking off the sweater she was wearing. 

Jasmine suggested playing a board game and they all agreed. Y/n brought it out multiple ones and they started playing. 

And with each game they played Y/n couldn't help but notice Mikey staring her down. 

With Jasmine and Draken in their world, it left Mikey and Y/n. 

She caught him staring and shrugged her shoulders and mouthed 'what?'

He stared at her more for a couple of more seconds before mouthing 'You're pretty'

Y/n froze not knowing how to respond. So, all she replied with was 'Lair' 

They finished another round of games when the phone rang, it was Y/n's mother saying she won't be back for another whole week. 

As time flew by, they realized they might be late for the festival. 

Jasmine left with Draken, saying he'll walk her home. Y/n tried to shoo Mikey out too, but he wouldn't budge saying that he was just going to go with what he had on. 

"ah.....Ok, but I'll be in my room getting changed, have fun alone." 

Mikey just smiled. 

He's weird   Y/n thought.