chapter 7

We locked eyes. The first thing that came to mind was 'how can brown eyes look so beautiful?'

The gentle wind helped me cool down my nerves.

"Mikey...what are you waiting for?...go, you were supposed to apologize earlier even, let's not stall more time."

Right...he's right.

Never has walking toward someone made me feel uncomfortable? I don't know what I'm feeling but I know for certain it's something new.

We didn't look away from each other, the eye contact is strong as ever. I like that.

"Y/n...."

She tilted her head.

"I...wanted to apologize, for what I said yesterday...it was rude and inconsiderate of me, I was being narrow-minded, I'm sorry." 

She blankly looked at me. I feel irritated for some reason. I know she's thinking 'I didn't know he can say such big words.'

"Mickey it's alr-

"Mikey"

"Oh..right...Mikey, it's alright, I can understand where you wanted to take that joke and I couldn't help but make it awkward, so you don't succeed... I'm sorry too."

You've got to be kidding me...

"Y/n!!!!!" A familiar voice called out.

It was her friend, Jasmine was it?

Anyway, it seems like she has a habit of interrupting me and Y/n.

She noticed me with her and said her greetings, then dragged Y/n away...

"Y/n!" I shouted subconsciously.

Everyone had their eyes on me.

god, this is embarrassing.

"Let me take you and Jasmine out for lunch tomorrow, I still feel uneasy."

She stared for about 2 seconds after saying "You're paying right?"

I stared at her dumbfounded.

Well, no shit

"Of course, I'll-

"Great!" She smiled and then walked away.

"I guess that's the end of that..." I mumbled.

-----------------

 Sitting down on a random piece of cement, that declared it was time for the meeting. 

In the middle of our discussion, we were interrupted. 

This is happening way to often

It was that weird yellow haired middle schooler. 

"MIKEY!! CAN THE PROBLEMS WITH MOBIUS STOPP! YOU CAN'T FIGHT THEM, TOMANS GONNA GET SCREWED" 

I just stare, why he is finding me as if were friends? 

Pa told him to fuck off with a punch to his face madly. 

He keeps on insisting, does he like pain or does he really have something to tell? I don't really care. 

"I decided that were gonna fight, so Toman's gonna fight Moebius" I told him coldy. 

He seems he just doesn't care.

"Let's just hear him out" Draken insisted. 

I feel odd, kind of annoyed. "Are you defying toman?" I ask.