Chapter 4

Author: Hi everyone. this chapter is really short and I apologize for it. I have covid and screen light hurts. I will try my best to get chapter 5 out soon, that is a promise.

" Did you hear?"

" I don't believe that..."

"Look it's her..."

Y/n and Jasmin walked through the hallways quietly listening to the gossip of students.

You held your textbook that was against your chest tighter.

"Wow, that's just sad." Said Jasmin.

" What is sad exactly?" Y/n replied confused.

"Class already started but yet they still got time to gossip."

You hummed in agreement. Lunch break was over for most of the students, except some of the students like You and Jasmin who have it after.

" do you wanna eat out?" You suggested.

"1. Your broke, 2. I'm broke, 3.Yo mama made you food, so what you talkin about??"

You cringed at her accuracy. It wasn't like you didn't enjoy your mom's cooking but....ITS FAST FOOD WHAT MORE IS TO SAY.

You ignored her and continued walking but voices down the hall caught your attention.

You both looked at each other after hearing someone slapped someone and whispered in sync: "Tea"

Walking quickly to there you and Jasmin hide behind a group of people to witness but not to get involved.

"she slapped Mikey..." one of the girls beside them told her friend who was confused about the tension. Both you and Jasmin heard.

'DANGGGG' you mouthed to Jasmin. " She smacked the mouse." you also said. Jasmin grunted in trying to not laugh.

You wanted to mess with Mikey. He did look like a mouse next to the tall kid.

stepping out of the crowd you said: "GIRLLL POOWWAAAA" and started playing 'who run the world' by Beyoncé. Went to dab up the pinkish haired girl.

"Y/n?" Mikey said.

you linked arms with her and tried to walk away with her in a powering way.

"How's your sister?" mikey said shamlessly.

You stopped and turn around.

"..dead."