Part 4

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Idk

==============================================================================

 (still daves pov)

I rolled my eyes, nerd what ever. Im amazing,

Not really... 

The bell rang to go to next period.  I sighed and reluctantly got up.  

Theres a reason I hated school.

(Y/N) pov

(A/N I'm going to refer you as I)

------

I sighed at dave got up, his expression  changed from a nice, caring, 'cool' guy, to 'fml'.  Although he tried to hide it.  He did well, I knew dave for a long tme, and I knew when he tried to  hide his emotions.

"Dave? you ok?" I asked softly.

"Yeah." He said and looked at me, even though his shades were on I could see he was staring at me, into my eyes. I knew his secret, He knew mine.  I heard jade calling for me, I had to pull my gaze away. "C'ya in 7th period davey."  I said and started to leave.

"Davey? Why in the lords name would you call me davey?" Dave said behind me as I left, 

I laughed simply and ran towards jade.

Once I caught up to her, she looked at me.  

"Sooooo....are you and dave a thing? or-" she started but cut her off. 

"Ew no. How about I assume you and (AN!!! The trolls are human in this .3.) Karmen were a thing?" I said crossing my arms. 

"EW!! Karkat?!! No!" Jade said, blushing. So since she was blushing, I decided to push on the subject. 

"Omg. Jade. You like karkat?" I asked smirking. Karkat was a funny name, but it was karmen's nickname. 

"No! I m-mean! Yes... I MEAN NO!" she said blushing more. 

I laughed. "Its ok, I wont tell." I said. 

she sighed and kept walking. I followed. "I figured since you two always hang out with eatchother so much." I said. 

Little did she know karkat felt the same. ooooh drama~

Karkat was short for his age,  skinny, pale, and was very, very, VERY, grumpy all the time. Not with jade though. I mean he acts grumpy around jade, but he honestly isn't. He smiles around her all the time. It was cute.

"Well yeah... he's actually really nice..." Jade said hugging her notebook. 

"aww." I said.

"Anyways (y/n) who do you like?"  Jade asked. 

"Jenson ackles from supernatural, that's who." I said laughing, 

"No! I mean real life." Jade said.

"Jenson ackles IS REAL." I said.

"In this school." Jade replied.

"Like I would tell you." I said.

"SO you do like someone in the school?"  jade said. She had her ways to getting to me. 

"Maybe. Its more to the friendly side though..." I muttered, 

"Its Dave isn't it." She responded,

"Yeah." I said looking to her.

"I heard tavros likes you." Jade said. 

"He does?" I asked. Tavros was cute, kind of shy and childish. He had a accident when he was young and ha to get  prosthetic legs.  But he was honestly cute.  I wouldn't date him though.

"He doesn't seem right for me." I said. She shrugged.

I heard people talking about a fight while we walked. I shrugged and kept walking to next period.