26 part 2

She pulled me a little closer to her, and tilted her head to the side. I shuttered and pulled her closer to me, I craved more. I tried not to show it. I did not need to look needy for her. I guess after a couple more minutes of this she figured out I wasn't going to show much passion into this kiss, and Made it her new personal goal to find me how to snap.

========================================================

(Y/N'S POV)

========================================================

I will make him snap. If its the last thing I'll do.

God Im sadistic.

I took my hand and ran a hand through his hair, Were I reached the back of his neck. I then started tracing circles on the back of his neck, hoping this would have some effect, He groaned and shuttered, his grip tightened around me. I opened up my eyes and then blinked and saw him enjoying himself greatly. I Think I found Daves Turn on spot.

I mentally laughed, Wow.

I then bit his bottom lip were he gasped.

He pulled me closer, tilting his head, and hand moving down my back, and then I pulled away.

"D-dave." I said. "N-no further." I added and smiled as his cheeks were heated up, hair messy, His red eyes dark.

"Y-yeah. Sorry." he said in a raspy voice. He sat down. "Im going to go to lunch." I said softly. He nodded. "I'll be here." He said. "Call me later." He said. I nodded and left.

I just maked out with dave, on the side of the school.

well then.