Part 16

WARNINGS: EXTREME KAWAII FUCKING MOMENTS. GRAB HEADPHONES.

AND OH. CURSING.

THIS IS A LOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNG CHAPTER .3.

Ok I noticed you cant copy and paste, SO I SHALL MAKE NEW CHAPTERS THAT ARE TITLED: JADES SONG, KARKATS SONG, ECT that will be the song they sang

==================================

Daves POV

Ok I was preettttyyy excited to hear (Y/N) sing.

But of course she was second to last, because she was, an ass.

We all waited patiently for our turns, so while we waited we talked about our lives and all that 'good' shit.

I avoided talking about what happened recently for reasons. Finally,

Jade was called up onto stage, she got up hesitantly, and karkat smiled. HOLY FUCK HE SMILED-

ahem.

She went on stage and requested a certain song. Than music started playing. our table clapped.

Jade started to sing this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H52f0hAFL0w

we listened and cheered at parts, especially the high notes.

Once she finished, she bounded happily off stage. and karkat greeted her with a hug.

(lets do dis b/c why not)

KARKATS POV

I ran over and hugged her laughing. "You Did. a good job Jade..." I said smiling.

"D'aww thanks kar... your so sweet." she said and patted my head. I smiled more.

"Thanks jay..." I said.

"No prob.." I said.

There was a long pause

"Hey karkat. I might as well do this now. Its been killing me. and Im sorry." she said,

I blinked. Confused.

Then I felt someone kiss my cheek. I blushed.

I Heard (Y/N) Yell "SHIP" from over by the table, then dave whistling, also john saying "THAT WAS PROBABLY BETTER THEN CON-AIR." which made vriska laugh, then she shouted "YOU GO GURLLLLL."

She pulled away and patted my head. "I l-like you kar..."

I smiled nervously. "Me too..." I then took her hand and we walked back to the table.

DAVES POV

They walked back and we just talked about that for a while until Vriska got called up. John Gave her a quick exchange of words, before she went up onto the stage and began to sing this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFGbSWP-G-o

John Listened intently.

I scooted over next to him. "So, whats up with you and her?" I asked in a whisper.

He shrugged, "I have no clue."

"How can you have no clue? are you friends? Crushing? One side? what? I'm curious." I asked.

"Ok I'm crushing on her... B-but I don't know if she likes me back." he said with a cough.

"You gotta find out soon bro." I said and patted his back. He nodded.

He went silent and listened to her , and when she was done he clapped and she went down the stage, clearly flustered. "Oh wow I was terrible." she announced. "I thought you were fine." John said. she Smiled slightly. "oh what ever." She sat down next to john, and I sat down next to (Y/N) Again.

When the karkat got called up. Me and jade cheered him on, and he eventually got up to walk to the stage. He hesitantly started to sing this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mkePUgLO5U

and once he finished we clapped for him. "Good job karkles!" Jade said. He smiled and trotted back to the table. We then all looked to john, because we know. He's next. He looked nervous.

after 8 minutes of chatting and waiting, His Name was finally called. He hesitantly got up. and requested a song, and then the music started playing. He started to sing this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evvuZXSRFQI

He tried not to look at us, more specifically to vriska, But failed. and It made her blush, which she tried hide.

Once he finished he ran down and walked to the table. I clapped.

"Good job eggderp." I said and smiled.

"Thanks Dave," He said.

"No prob," I said.

And suddenly remembered it was either me or (Y/N) who were going to sing next, and I sank down into my seat,

(Y/N) looked at me and smirked. "Whats wrong Dave?" She asked.

"Nothings Wrong." I said.

"Yeah there is-" She got cut off.

"(Y/F/N) (Y/L/N) youuuurr up!~" the announcer called out.

She smiled widely and ran onto the stage. I cheered for her, she smiled even wider.

"I Want to dedicate this to one of my very close friends." She said and looked over to our table.

She then began singing this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0VEESYIgoY

She kept staring at our table while she sang..

Then she made eye contact with me.

I felt her eyes stare into mine despite the shades, and I felt my cheeks warm up, which I gladly hid from the others. But unfortunately john catched on, but didn't say anything. but smirked. I couldn't;t pull my eyes away from hers.

The song ended and she jumped down from the stage and walked over. "So did I do good?" she asked. I nodded quietly. She smiled brightly.

John looked to me and laughed. he mouthed the words 'Smooth Moves' I just gave him the usual poker face look.

"So davey~ your next." she said.

Some stranger started singing on stage, we payed no mind since it was a karaoke place.

"I don't sing." I responded bluntly.

"C'mon davveeeeeeeeyyyy~" she said and groaned.

I groaned.

"Plesseee~" she said.

"Fine." I muttered.

We then talked about tonight and other stuff, when My name was called.

The whole table cheered, and I stood up and hesitantly walked to the stage, taking the mike, asking him to play a specific song.

Then I started singing this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_xvWdY6Gr4

I stared at the ground while I sang. Sometimes stealing glances to (Y/N )..

She seemed enjoying her self. I kept singing, and thought about (Y/N), In my way, I was singing about and to (Y/N).

It ended and I got an applaud. Then I hopped down and walked over to our table.

"Please don't make me do that again..." I said to them.

"Dave you we're good!" I heard john say. I shook my head "What ever.."