Part 5

pie

-me (wtf) 2015

Vote for president.

(W:strong language)

=============================================================================

(y/n pov)

all through 5th and 6th period I hear about a really bad fight. I was walking to 7th period, I felt like something bad happened.

Once I got to 7th period, I noticed dave wasn't there. I instantly got worried, 

As soon as 7th ended, I called dave on my cellphone.

He answered.

"Dave Strider!" I said loudly. "Where are you? are you ok?!"

There was a cough. "Yeah. Im fine. why?" He said,

"Liar! Dave where you in a fight?!" I asked worridly.

"Yeah.. (y/n)... I was in a fight..." He muttered. 

"Who and why?" I asked.

"That one douche, Jackson." Dave said. "He smacked me, my shades fell and broke, and one thing led to another." He said. 

"They flipped out. calling me a freak. Because he slapped me, I slapped him back, and it let to a fist fight. and now Im a freak of nature. again." He said, clearly sounding hurt, but hiding it. 

"Dave.. Im sorry..." I said. 

"Its fine..." He said quietly. 

It went quiet for a while.

"Can I come see you?" He asked me. 

"...Yeah..." I said as I left the building, starting to go to my apartment. I hanged up.

Once I got there, dave was already there, slouched and against the door. He sighed as he looked up to see me.

"Hey..." He said quietly and got up 

"Hey davey." I said I opened the  door and walked into my small apartment. 

"Sorry Its a mess." I said quietly. he walked in anyways. 

"Its fine." He said and looked around. he looked at me, He had a bruise on his cheek.  and he was holding his arm.  

"Dave I know you can fight good-- what did they do that made you not fight back?" I said bluntly.

"They said they would hurt you guys-- Jade, John, Rose and you." He muttered, dropping the 'cool guy' act.

I sighed and walked over, I hugged him. 

"You really of should of beaten their asses dave," I said looking into his firery red eyes. 

He sighed.

"Is your home doing any better?" I asked.

"No." he replied.