26

WARNING: POSSIBLE MAKE OUT, PROCEED WITH CAUTION. .3.

====================================================

Daves pov

Monday:

I sighed and put on my shades on, I had to go to school, Because if I missed anymore days I would not graduate, and I know for a fact (Y/N) was going to be there, considering

A. Its the last couple weeks of school for the year.

B. Finals.

So I guess I have to go face the consequences of my decisions. and yeah.

She hates me now. I fucked up.

I looked to the ground and slung my backpack over my shoulder.

=======================

Time Skip: 1 hour

First Period

========================

I walked into class, eyes casted to the floor, Feeling many stares burn into my skin, Because I wasn't wearing my sunglasses, my eye color was exposed. I took a seat in the back of the class, and I felt a certain person keep staring at me. I looked over and saw (y/n) stealing glances at me. I quickly looked down, and listened to the teacher drone on about something.

======================

Time Skip: 45 minutes

2nd period

======================

This period was about the same, Everyone was staring at me, the only thing different is (Y/N) Wasn't here, I felt a bit more relieved.

======================

Time Skip: 90 Minutes

Lunch

======================

I sat down at a different table than usual, alone, feeling the stares of my angry friends, I was used to the staring by now. then I felt someone sit next to me. "dave" a familiar voice said quietly. I didn't say anything. "dave. answer me... please." It was (Y/N) voice. "Yes?" I said bluntly.

" why'd you kissed me?" She ask. I stayed silent, "Because.. You were down... I knew you thought you had lost everything... and I just wanted to let you know. You have me atleast.." I said staring at the table. Feeling the uneasiness. She didn't answer, But grabbed my hand, and pulled me up from my seat, and led me out of the cafeteria.. Then The hallway, then the entrance of the school, then to the side of the school. I blinked and looked to her as she stared into my eyes. "So did you kiss me because you were sorry, Or because You love me?"

"I... I.. Both." I said and her cheeks turned pink.

"You love me?" she asked quietly.

"Yes.. And I know you would never feel the same." I said quickly, words spilling from my mouth.

"What makes you think that?" she said, And I blinked.

"Wait." I said.

"Do you like me too?" I asked quietly, a small smile on my lips.

"No." And then the smile Was gone. "I love you." And a wider smile was back on my lips.

"Now lets try this again without you running Away." She said and reached forward, and pulled my head to her, so my forehead and nose was pressing against hers, she stared into my eyes. "Sure.." I said taking her hand.

She then pulled me into a soft kiss. I closed my eyes and sighed, I felt less tense. she chuckled."why are you laughing?" I muttered onto her lips.

"Because your lips taste like apple juice" she said. "I wonder why?" I responded,