texts

''''''''''

quick note !! ayup I'm not at home and am at 33% :'D skbfkgn anyway hope you all have a great day and hope you enjoy :>

'''''''''''

The day went on for the 6 boys as they went on to the rest of their day- can't really hang out forever, you know. "Let's exchange numbers now, then" Sapnap said, feeling defeated and slightly upset they have to part ways so early, even though it was already around 4:20pm by the time they decided to call it a day.

They quickly exchanged numbers and socials and made a group chat, where they would soon realize would mostly be the 4 of them third-wheeling on Karl and Sap.

 Bad went along with the two brunettes while the rest went to their own dorms (well, Clay and Sap shared a dorm, Ant told them he roomed with someone named Skeppy)

"Soooo, any news from pretty boy worker?" Karl asked as they made their way back to the other two's dorm, "No not ye-" One of their phones played "Never Gonna Give You Up" which the trio knew all too well.

 George quickly checked his phone as Bad asked, "Who? What? Gogy, are you seeing someone?" He was confused, George usually told him everything.

"Remember the worker at the pizza place we went to earlier today?" Karl asked, face smug as George rolled his eyes and as Bad gasped, "I knew there was something fishy going on when I saw you two whispering to each other!" Their back haired friend giggled as the Brit blushed a soft shade of pink.

"You two are insufferable" The said boy replied jokingly, his accent making it worse as he tried to say in in an american one, "Yeah, right, lover boy. You love us" Karl tuck his tongue out, laughing with the other two as they went into a comfortable silence.

George realized he hadn't looked at his phone properly to process what- or who texted him.

___________

💭dré💭

heya :DD

sent 4:33 pm

_________

George felt himself smile

_________

😩💅gogs

|wassup loser

|wassu

|w
hyelloh :DD

sent 4:35 pm

_______

and another ding, but it wasn't Dream.

________

call me? :)

greetings and salutations, good sir

sent 4:37pm

George from (insert pizza place

(I haven't thought about it yet jdfkbfn

greetings to you too

what brings such a fine young specimen

?into my dms so late in the afternoon

sent 4:38pm

call me? :)

Remind me why we're still doing this lmao

sent 4:38pm

George from (insert pizza place) yuh

I dunno either KDBFKDFN

so aren't you still working?? Or am i

-wrong

sent 4:39pm

call me? :)

I'm on break right now :)

sent 4:40pm

(George from (insert pizza place

and the first thing you do is message a guy you just met huh

sent 4:40pm

call me? :)

I- you didn't have to call me out on that :')

sent 4:41pm

"-rge. George. gEORGE" Karl basically screamed his name, alerting the people around them because what the fuck-?

"Sorry, what?" The said boy asked dumbly, finally looking up from his phone. Bad sighed, "Must be nice to be in love again" He joked, earning a soft punch to his arm from his flustered heterochromia eyed friend.

"I'm not- I'm- Bad shut it" George sighed exasperatedly, the other two just laughing. "And, why aren't we talking about Karl and Sapnap? Holding hands on the first date already" He continued, both trying to avoid the subject and genuinely curious about their relationship, "Aye no stop changing the subject" Karl stuttered, face flushing pink as Bad whined, "You guys never tell me anything"

ding!

George quickly checked his phone once again as the two bickered back and forth.

_______

💭dré💭

George

Geoooooorgeeeeee

Gogyyyyyyyyyy

gEORGE

GEORG3EEEE3

GEOREG

sent 4:42pm

😩💅gogs

lOL WHO THE FUCK IS GEOREG

sent 4:57pm

💭dré💭

stfu 🙄✋

sent 4:57pm

😩💅gogs

pfft ok

sent 4:58pm

💭dré💭

Wait no georgeeeee

Why is it so hard to get ahold of you tf

sent 4:59pm

😩💅gogs

because I only respond

🙄✋ to people who matter

sent 5:02pm

💭dré💭

Oh you're so sweet 🤧

read 5:03pm

....

💭dré💭

you're mean

read 5:05pm

_______

George giggled to himself as Dream started spamming copypastas. Karl and Bad stopped bickering at the noise and looked over to see George smiling at his phone. The two shared a knowing glance, "Aight we've been holding it off for too long, let's go home bOyS" Karl declared, throwing an arm around the Brit and holding Bad's hand with his other. The three went on their way smiling and joking.

'''''''''

again quite short (to be vaguely specific I'm on a mountain rn KFKFJF-) but I hope you guys like it <3 y'all don't know how much serotonin y'all give me istg-

''''''''''