Snake Fight!

The Wiggles looked around the bazaar.

"I'm not sure we'll be able to find the missing piece of the map this way" said Anthony.

"We may need to ask for help" said Greg.

"Uh... Mr Dankworth? Now that we're here, how do we find the missing piece?" said Murray.

A ball of light appeared in front of the Wiggles.

"Follow it" said Dankworth's voice.

The Wiggles followed the light to a hidden place in the bazaar.

"You will find it in that basket. But hear me when I say this. Trust one another and never blink. The missing piece is not what you think" said Dankworth's voice.

"We'll... keep that in mind" said Jeff.

"Very well. Good luck, Wiggles" said Dankworth's voice as it faded out.

The Wiggles stepped up to the basket.

"Okay... so the missing map piece is in that basket" said Murray.

"Yeah... I'll do it" said Greg.

He opened the basket and a snake popped out and hissed at the Wiggles.

Greg closed the basket again.

"What on earth was that?!" Murray sobbed.

"That's a black mamba" said Jeff.

"What happens if it bites us?" said Anthony.

"A quarter of its venom is enough to kill an adult. You feel a tingling in your mouth and then you get a fever, foaming in the mouth and ataxia" said Greg.

"What's ataxia?" said Jeff.

"It means loss of muscle control" said Greg.

"Oh dear! What do we do?" said Murray.

"Did you see anything else in there, Greg?" said Anthony.

"No. I was a bit preoccupied with the snake. We may need to do some extra thinking" said Greg.

"Okay... trust one another and never blink, said Dankworth. Never blink. What could that mean?" said Anthony.

"Guys! I think it's a staring contest. Think about it. Never blink" said Jeff.

"Alright. So one of us has to have a staring contest with the snake and then the rest of us will reach in and grab the missing piece" said Murray.

"Okay. Who's good at staring and not blinking?" said Greg.

"I'll do it" said Anthony.

He stared at the snake but the black mamba hissed at the Wiggles again and striked fast to bite Murray.

But with speed being one of his strengths, Greg was able to grab the snake.

"Now what?" said Jeff.

"We have to de-fang it. In other words, snap its teeth out of its mouth" said Anthony.

He snapped the snake's fangs out.

"I guess it wasn't a staring contest" said Jeff.

"Trust one another... and never blink" said Murray.

"We trusted each other to defeat the snake" said Greg.

"We sure did" said Anthony.