What's Next?

The Wiggles got back in their plane.

"Feeling any better, Murray?" said Anthony.

"A little bit" said Murray.

Dankworth's voice rang out.

"I have slowed your child's growth down. You should be alright, Murray" it said.

"I hope so, Mr Dankworth. This is making me miss my girlfriend" said Murray.

"In which case, why couldn't we bring her and her mates?" said Jeff.

"Because they have done everything. You four, on the other hand, need to acclimate to adventuring alone." said Dankworth's voice.

"But my poor tummy hurts really bad. And I don't know when I'll go into labor. I've never experience pregnancy without Sam" said Murray.

"Wiggles. Mr Dankworth sent us to do this alone. So we have to" said Greg.

"But, without the kids, how will we know what to do next? They would probably know what all this elephant stuff is" said Anthony.

"Have you seen us out there? We're figuring things out like geniuses at work" said Jeff.

"I guess. So we're probably gonna be okay" said Anthony.

"Easy for you to say" sobbed Murray holding his tummy.

"We need to finish this adventure and get Murray home. What's on the map now, Jeff?" said Greg.

Jeff looked at the map.

"Hmm. It looks like we're headed for... a transportation shed" said Jeff.

"What do we do there?" said Anthony.

"When you get to the transportation shed, you must find the right transportation to use. And you use it to get across the canyon" said Dankworth's voice.

The Wiggles flew the plane further.

"Is this it?" said Greg.

Anthony looked at the map and said "I think so".

Greg landed the biplane and the Wiggles got out to see what they were dealing with.

"Okay. It looks like, in order to get in there, we have to distract the guards" said Jeff.

"But how? Waiting until they leave could take ages" said Murray.