The Rocket

"Wiggles. Climb that mountain. Right where the waterfall is" said Dankworth's voice.

The Wiggles climbed the mountain and they found a rocket about the size of their house.

"Wa-hoo! What's a rocket doing in the heart of the jungle?" said Anthony.

"This is the reason I have sent you here. This rocket has been abandoned for a long time. Someone needs to launch it into space and bring it back to earth" said Dankworth's voice.

"Wow! We're actually assigned to go into space?" said Jeff.

"Yes. Now go" said Dankworth's voice.

The Wiggles got in the rocket, put on spacesuits and strapped in.

"Alright, Wiggles. We're really making history here" said Greg.

"Yeah. We're among only a handful of people to actually go into space. Especially in an abandoned rocket" said Murray.

"An abandoned rocket we found in the jungle" said Jeff.

"It is very amazing indeed. Now. You have liftoff in just a few moments" said Dankworth's voice.

"Okay. We're ready" said Greg.

"I just have one question" said Anthony.

"Yes?" said Dankworth's voice.

"Can Murray go into space while pregnant? The launch takes a toll on the body" said Anthony.

"Yes he can. He is physically fit so he will be alright" said Dankworth's voice.

"Beauty mate" said the Wiggles in unison.

Pretty soon, the rocket was launched into space.