Go Save Them

The kids were in the Cavern chilling out.

They heard Dankworth's voice.

"Children... I am with you" he said.

"What? Who said that?" said Charles Wallace.

"I did. I am Liam Dankworth. The man that gave you your SIDS reduction job" said Dankworth's voice.

"Wow! Are you the voice the Wiggles heard?" said Calvin

"I am indeed." said Dankworth's voice.

"Hmm. I see the Wiggles have found you. Somehow. Where are they anyway?" said Sam.

"Yeah. They've been gone for two days" said Calvin.

"I sent them to the heart of the jungle. And now they are in outer space inside an old rocket" said Dankworth's voice.

"Huh?" said Sam.

"Why?" said Charles Wallace.

"They were assigned to launch that rocket into space after years of the rocket being abandoned. But now they need your help" said Dankworth's voice.

"We're listening" said Sam.

"The computer that pilots the rocket has been ejected into space" said Dankworth's voice.

"WHAT?!" said Sam.

"Are the Wiggles alright?" said Charles Wallace.

"Well. They are drifting in space with only two days of oxygen. So, ultimately, they are not okay" said Dankworth's voice.

"Why is it even possible to eject the computer that controls the ship?" said Calvin.

"Where that rocket was built, they fear the computer becoming evil and turning against the human crew. We see this in the American film Robinson Crusoe on Mars" said Dankworth.

"That wasn't real. It was a sci-fi movie from not too long ago" said Calvin.

"Either way, we need to do something. Is there any way to get to space and save the Wiggles?" said Charles Wallace.

"Yes. I have transported your own rocket here with my magic" said Dankworth's voice.

"Cool. Thanks" said Calvin.

The kids entered their rocket. 

It was a little disheveled but it was alright.

"I can't believe we're doing this!" Sam squealed.

"I can't believe this thing has shagged carpet" said Calvin disgustedly as he looked at the walls.

"On the wall too. As if the eight-track player didn't scare me enough" said Charles Wallace.

"This rocket is not as advanced as the one the Wiggles took but I can assure you it is good enough to save them in" said Dankworth's voice.

Charles Wallace accidentally undid an air pipe in the ship's wall.

Calvin fixed it and said "Don't touch that! We're the Wiggles last hope so we need to be careful with all this equipment"

"Good boy, Calvin. Now. To your seats, you three. It is time for liftoff" said Dankworth's voice.

Pretty soon the kids were launched into space.