Family over our love (A Rikara TS)

Part 1

"Beta see this pic na. This girl is looking perfect. She will be the perfect daughter in law for out family" Someone said while the man didn't even bother her and went out.

"Hey beta where are you going?" His dad asked but again he doesn't speak anything.

"What happened? Did she again started?" His dad asked laughing

He glared at his father and said, "when will she stop it dad?"

When his face is revealed.

"Omkara you know about your mom right? Leave it

"Omkara you know about your mom right? Leave it. Enjoy your day" His dad tej said while he just nodded and went.

His mom came and asked, "What are you doing? He is already 25. I want him to marry a girl and live happily"

"See although we want him to settle down, Om is not interested in marriage. So let him marry when he is ready OK?" Tej said

"But when that will happen? And what if he brought a girl saying he loves her and marry only her? " Jhanvi asked with a sad face

"Our Om won't do such things. When the right girl comes he will marry her" Tej said

WHILE ON THE OTHER SIDE,
IN A SMALL HOUSE,
A GIRL IS SEEN RUNNING HERE AND THERE.

"Bhabhi where is my bag and bike keys?" The girl shouted running here and there hurriedly when a hand stopped her and 2 hands came in front of her, one with her bag and other with her keys.

"Take it" Two person said at the same time and they are revealed to be her brother, Virat and Rohan.

The girl smiled and took it.

"Gauri" Someone called her and the girl's face is shown.

"Heer" Gauri said and saw her holding her lunch box

"Heer" Gauri said and saw her holding her lunch box. Seeing it, she frowned and said, "I will eat in canteen"

When someone hits her head lightly and said, "First of all call her bhabhi and eating out is not good"