TUM HI HO (PART 2)

Arurag is now in full conscious and having his food to have the medicine prescribed by the doctor.

"Mum where is prerna? From the time I recovered I didn't saw her" anurag asked in weak voice as his health is too weak to even speak.

"Anu.. Actually.." his mom revealed something which left him in complete shock.

With tears, anu went into their beautiful memories and cried silently after his mom left the room to call doctor.

"I love you prerna.. Hope we will meet soon" Anurag said while prerna wakes up sweating from a dream.

"Anurag are you alive? You are alive. My anu is alive. But where are you anu. I regularly get dreams of us meeting again but it never happened. Please anu come back soon" prerna said in tears and took a photo of her and Anurag's when they first met each other.

Both remember the day they met each other.

Flashback.....
Prerna is screaming her lungs out and cheering for someone.

"Prerna calm down your throat will pain" her friends advised her but without minding prerna continue to shout for that person.

"He is so dreamy and handsome" a girl said making prerna roll her eyes in irritation.

"He has fans all over India. You are not his only fan" her friend said laughing.

"But still I hate it" prerna said with a cute pout.

"He is there... Ohoooo Anurag... God you look handsome" someone from crowd shouted while prerna and her friends saw him excited.

"She is a very big fan of Anurag. Even though he has lot of issues in his personal life still fans love him" prerna's friends talked while prerna tried to go near him to see him in clear view.

While singing, Anurag's eyes got struck with prerna's. Even though he has many female fans, he found something special in prerna's eyes and got stuck in her.

 En anbae endhan aaruyirae
Nee illaadha vazhvum verumaiyadi.
 En anbae endhan aaruyirae
Nee illaadha vazhvum verumaiyadi.

Prerna stand in surprised seeing him singing a new song in Tamil looking at her.

Un kaarkuzhalum
Andha mazhai thuliyum
Ennai thazhuvidum
Podhu undhan nyabagamae

Vizhi moodinaal
Neeyum varugiraai
Vizhi thirakkaiyil
Yeno maraigiraai..aa…

Anurag stands too close to prerna and looks deeply into her eyes while singing this lines..

Tere liye hi jiyaa main
Khud ko jo yoon de diya hai
Teri wafaa ne mujhko sambhala
Saare gamon ko dil se nikaala
Tere sath mera hai naseeb judaa
Tujhe paa ke adhoora na raha

Kyun ki tum hi ho, ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

Anurag forwards his hands asking prerna permission to hold her hands while singing when prerna happily gave her hand and again surprised as he changed the lyrics to Hindi.

Unable to control herself, prerna grabbed the mic from his hands and started singing looking at his eyes.

Kyun ki tum hi ho, ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

Anurag smiled and swirls her in a romantic way and pulled her closure by waist.

As the song came to an end and brought them back from there dream land.

"Sorry sorry if I made you uncomfortable" Anurag apologize realized what he did

"This is a dream to many girls to sing and dance with you and I am lucky that chance" prerna said smiling when Anurag realized something.

"This song.. Oh no I think I made a mistake" he thought and then said, "Guys this is my new song which will be releasing soon"

Saying he went from there and his bodyguards protect him from the crowd as people tried to get close to him

Prerna was smiling happily that her dreamboy sung his new song to her when Anurag's PA came and  said his boss wants to meet her.

Near car parking Anurag saw prerna coming with his pa.

"Hi I am Anurag malhotra. Your name?" Anurag asked with a smile.

Prerna is surprised at his sweet gesture of introducing himself even when the whole India knows about him.

"prena... Prerna arora" prerna said

"you have a great voice. Can you please sing my next album with me?" Anurag asked while prerna stands in shock

"Sir I love singing.. My dream is to enter Music Industry. I am very happy to work with you but are you really serious I just can't believe it" prerna asked while Anurag  chucked remembering something.

"I am serious. I am going out of India tomorrow for some work.. Will be back in a week. After that we will start your recording" Anurag went from there after giving her his visiting card.

Prerna came home and told her family what happened.

"We saw on online as the program was live streamed on Social media but this is surprising. Finally you are going to archive your dream but work hard. Hope our financial problems end soon" her mom said while prerna agreed to her.

Prerna practice for the whole week ignoring her job thinking after this song she will get money and with hardwork she will become rich but after one week when she went to Anurag's studio they said he is not here and will come only after 2 months.

"Now I don't even have my job as the owner hired new workers as I didn't went for job for straight 6 working days. Now what I will do? How can he betray me like this? But not going to work was my fault. Now what I will do?" prerna said in a heartbroken voice unaware of the fact that Anurag met with a accident and fractured his right leg.

"I don't even have her number. Now what will prerna think of me? Oh God now what will I do" Anurag said sadly as he tried to use his contacts to find prerna or her address.

Prerna found a job as singer in local bar and joined there without informing her family as they won't allow her to work in the place.

_____

Do comment and vote ❤