TUM HI HO (PART 1)

Dedicated this story to my dear friend Jasminearun

The story is inspired from the awesome film aashiqui2.

Guys try to hear this song while reading this part ✌

A dark sky is shown with the sound of thousands of people cheering for someone in a big stadium.

Slowly a girl comes there singing a song which immediately melts the people's heart due to her sweet voice and the melting lyrics.

As she sings the crowd starts singing along with her.

Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte
Tere bina kya wajood mera x (2)

Tujh se juda gar ho jaayenge
To khud se hi ho jaayenge juda
Kyun ki Tum hi ho, ab tum hi ho
Ki zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

While the girl remembers someone dancing and singing this song to her while holding her romantically.

Tera mera rishta hai kaisa
Ek pal door gawara nahi
Tere liye har roz hain jeete
Tujhko diya mera waqt sabhi
Koi lamha mera na ho tere bina
Har saans pe naam tera

Kyun ki tum hi ho, ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

Tears started rolling down her cheeks as she got emotional with some memories.

Tum hi ho, tumhi ho

Wiping her tears, she smiled cheerfully towards the crowd and sang the song with a smile.

Tere liye hi jiyaa main
Khud ko jo yoon de diya hai
Teri wafaa ne mujhko sambhala
Saare gamon ko dil se nikaala
Tere sath mera hai naseeb judaa
Tujhe paa ke adhoora na raha

Kyun ki tum hi ho, ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

Kyun ki tum hi ho, ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

When the song ended the crowd shouted and cheered for her. After when they calm down she started speaking.

"Hello everyone. Thank you all for your wonderful support which made me achieve my dream of successful singer. Today is a very important day in my life. Today is my 3 wedding anniversary and also the day when I lost my love forever. The memories I spent with him with always live in my heart. This song is our song we used to sing this to each other forgetting the whole world and our other problems and stress. I dedicate my success and all the achievement I have made in my life till now to him. Everyone around is telling for the past 3 years that he is no more but my heart still believes he is alive. My love, My anurag if you are alive please come back to me. I love you now and forever. Thank you guys. Good night.. Bye. Please return home safely" the girl said and tearfully left the stage.

And as usual some people felt sympathy for her while some said she is acting to get more fans while some truly prayed for her.

The next day, someone visited the girl is her apartment.

"A singer who has lots of money is staying in this normal apartment with no safety is unbelievable" the women said to her

"Mumma I love this apartment because it's the place where me and Anurag dreamt of spending our life together and my securities are living next door. They will be here if I press the emergency button when any problem comes" the girl said

"Prerna.. Please understand beta. He died. Move on. Meet new people" her mom said

"Mom please if you came here to advise me this then please..." saying prerna showed her the door indirectly asking her to leave if she wants to advise her nonsense.

"At least meet their guy. If you don't like him than we will say no to this proposal. Please beta" hearing her mom'a pleading voice, the girl agreed unwillingly.

"Good. Come I made your favorite mutton biryani and prawn pickle. Come let's eat it" saying her mom went to kitchen to reheat the food.

Somewhere in other side of the world, a man in hospital dress surrounded with tubes and wires wakes up breathing heavily.

The one sitting beside him rushed to call doctor.

Doctor came and checked it.

"The patient is out of coma" the doctor said

The person got emotional and caressed the patients name, "My son... My Anurag. Wake up beta. Look at your mother" she said softly in a emotional and tearful whisper.

Do   vote   and   support  ❤