Family over our love (A Rikara FS )

Part 3 (last part)

"Virat I decided to get gauri married" Gauri's mom said and told them about how Gauri was missing om each and every second.

"please mom give her some time. What if after marriage she says om's name in front of her husband? It won't look good" Rohan said but their dad said, "I already got a proposal for her and seeing her I don't think she is sad" Saying Gauri's dad look out of window and saw Gauri playing with neighbouring kids.

He closed the window and turn towards his family, "She is fine don't say these things in front of her and remember her about that boy" he said to Gauri's mom strictly and went out.

Out side after he closed the window, Gauri went away from the kids and cried, " Om I can't take this anymore. Mom saw me saying your name in sleep and said it to family. Thank God I overheard their talk and acted like I am happy but how will i marry someone" Gauri said to herself and chuckled sadly, "It's our decision to break up with each other for family. How will they keep me with them for whole life? One day I should get married and that's happening now" Gauri said and closed her eyes while tears are continuously flowing from her eyes.

******

After few days...
"Om come fast we are going somewhere" Om's mom said and he silently sat on the seat.

"Where are we going?" Om's dad asked as even he doesn't know where they are going

"To Gauri's house" she said Shocking both father and son.

"Are you mad?" Saying he signed her to look at om who is sitting lifeless.

"As we all know we are seeing a nice girl for Om. I want to meet that girl so that I will find a girl much better than her so that my son will live happily" She said and asked the driver to drive after saying him the location.

Soon they reached Gauri's house and stands outside while Gauri's parents  are seeing them thinking who are they as the haven't seen om or him family.

"They are Om's parents" Gauri said looking down standing near the door.

"Oh come come. Why are you standing out?" Gauri's mom said sweetly and take them inside  when Virat and Rohan came and shocked to see Om.

"Virat  and Rohan come here. He is my elder son, a police officer and he is my younger son, Rohan,a lawyer" Gauri's dad said and all smiled at each other.

After few minutes of silence (as they don't know what to speak) Om's Mom said, "We came to apologize for what happened. Please forgive our son"

"Please don't say like that. Now all problems are cleared. Gauri is getting married. She asked us to give the first invitation to you only" Gauri's mom said while om's Mom looks at her emotionally.

Gauri continues to look down and doesn't say anything.

Om saw her and turned his head as even if he saw her for few minutes, he would breakdown and asked her to come with him which he doesn't want to happen.

"Ok we are going back and hope we meet soon in your daughter's wedding" Om's dad said while om and his om stands up to go.

"How can you go just like that? Atleast bless her, she is getting married" Gauri's mom asked om's mom softly.