Family over our love (A Rikara FS)

Part 2

The next few days were blissful for rikara. 
They were enjoying their life together but still whenever Gauri sees her family members, used to hide her face in fear, even though she had little faith that her brothers will support her.

One day,
Rikara are in same park and romancing when that side virat was going on his jeep.

"Is that your sister sir?" The driver asked while virat looks at Gauri

Seeing her in the arms of a unknown man made his blood boil and heart broken as he remembers his mother's words and thought he really did wrong by supporting her always.

"Is he the one your parents selected for your sister?. Congratulations sir he looks like a good person" the driver said while virat doesn't know what to say as he gets embarrassed to say he doesn't know the guy. The driver drove away with virat.

Unfortunately, on their way, the driver spot rohan on road and said it to virat and stops the vehicle to greet Rohan but virat, didn't hear anything and his mind is full on what he saw in the park.

"Congratulations sir your sister is getting married. Hope you would increase my salary as now your family will get big" The driver asked while Rohanging stands confused.

"What marriage? My sister is not going to marry anyone now" rohan said and virat comes out of his thoughts and saw Rohan.

"Then we saw your sister with some boy in that park" The driver said

"Don't you dare speak rubbish about my sister" Rohan said angrily while the driver understood the gauri is in love and her family have no idea about it.

"Don't shout on me. You both used to speak like you are perfect while don't know to keep eye on what your sister is doing behind your back" Driver said with a sarcastic smile.

"Shut up and we are firing you for talking nonsense. Go from here" Rohan shouted

"Even I am not interested in working with family with no culture" The driver said and went away.

Virat rohan felt insulted in front of the driver and also felt cheated for what Gauri did and went to confront her

"Who is this Gauri" Virat asked her in anger while his voice showed disappointment while Gauri is shocked to see her brothers.

She remained silent and saw the in fear and this time rohan shouted, "Say who is this"

Gauri becomes afraid and said about om, "We met in a tea shop and he proposed me on the next day near the road to my college seeing me going the side and I accept his proposal. But bhai believe me he is a very nice person"

Suddenly Rohan slapped her, while Gauri is shocked as this is 1st time in her lifeher brother raising hand on her.

"Even you had love marriage na bhai" Gauri asked in tears.

"But we know each other and belongs to same caste but what have you done?" Rohan shouted and asked her to come home.

"No bhai I won't I will be only with my Om" Gauri said while they are hurt by her behavior.

"Ok then we are disowning you" Virat said with a blank look and took rohan away.

Gauri cried seeing them going away whike om consoled her.

"We will go to my house. My family will accept you" om and both went to om's house but again got rejected as om's parents too disowns him in anger while om's mom is crying.

"you rejected the girls we saw for you for this girl? I thought you want to concentrate on career what you broke my trust. Now get out" his dad shouted and they went our.