Tum Hi Ho (last part)

Prerna's concert got cancelled for 3rd time in the same year because of Anurag's treatment. His addiction has gone bad that even doctors can't save him.

Prerna never cared about it but her and Anurag's status as singer as damaged due to this. Prerna's sister Nisha visited Anurag to talk to him.

"Anurag, do you even realize what you are doing? You are spoiling my sister's life along with yours" Nisha said trying to make him understand.

"I am sorry. I shouldn't have touched the alcohol. I am an idiot but now it's out of my control" Anurag said

"But how did you start drinking? Is it only because of your friends?" Nisha asked

"Yes they taught me to drink and I once controlled it but then prerna rejected my love and I started drinking again but then when she came back... I think the fear of her leaving me is still within me and that is why I am not able to stop this" Anurag realized the problem.

"Then do something. Prerna and dad sort out their issues. After all these years I saw them happy. I saw how the pain she went through because of dad got healed by him but now she cries over you. I want her to be happy" Nisha said while Anurag agreed with her.

"She will get her happiness back. I promise you" Anurag said while Nisha got happy that Anurag decided to change.

But to everyone's shock Anurag met with an accident and declared brain dead. Prerna was shattered. She received a letter which Anurag wrote for her because his dead.

Dear prerna,
I strongly believed we were soulmates because of our strong connection but not all the soulmate unite and I guess we are one of them. I am nothing but a drunken and you are no less than an angel. Sorry for leaving you like this prerna. When you told me about your past I realized one thing. No one realized how special you are even though you are the most precious thing happen to a man and I know I can't give you anything but before dying I want to tell you how special you are to me. I can't see you cancelling each of your concerts just to be with me. You are my support and I don't want to be your burden. Now wipe your tears and make me proud. I maybe not with you physically but will always be hear your as your protector. Goodbye prerna. Meet me in the next birth.

Always yours,
Your anu...

Prerna started crying reading the letter. "If I am special to you then why did you do this? Why can't you just left your drinking habit? We are engaged right? You proposed me last week. How can you do this to me" prerna cried hugging the letter while Nisha tried to comfort her.

"I tried to explain him but he didn't listen to anyone. He is a fool prerna but he loves you a lot. Please be strong" Nisha said to her while crying as even she got close to Anurag in few days.

Prerna went into depression for few days and remembered how they used to sing their favorite song which made then meet for first time. They used to sing this song in this room during their happy moments. Prerna remember one such incidents.

It was rainy heavily while Anurag saw prerna cooking something. That day he didn't drink because he was trying to stop drinking. Suddenly the power went off but luckily the dinner was ready. They had a very romantic candle light dinner with the rain and the cool breeze which flew through their balcony. The atmosphere was too romantic that Anurag started singing looking at her.

Hum Tere Bin Ab Reh Nahi Sakte
Tere Bina Kya Wajood Mera
Hum Tere Bin Ab Reh Nahi Sakte
Tere Bina Kya Wajood Mera

Tujhse Juda Agar Ho Jayenge
Toh Khud Se Hi Ho Jayenge Juda

Kyunki Tum Hi Ho Ab Tum Hi Ho
Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho
Chain Bhi Mera Dard Bhi
Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho

Prerna was surprised but remembering their first meet she also started singing with him.

Tera Mera Rishta Hai Kaisa
Ik Pal Door Gawara Nahi
Tere Liye Har Roj Hai Jeete
Tujhko Diya Mera Waqt Sabhi

Koyi Lamha Mera Na Ho Tere Bina
Har Saans Pe Naam Tera

Kyunki Tum Hi Ho Ab Tum Hi Ho
Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho
Chain Bhi Mera Dard Bhi
Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho

They finished their dinner and decided to sleep but prerna lost balance and fell on Anurag who is already lying on his side of bed.

Tumhi Ho Tumhi Ho

Tere Liye Hi Jiya Main
Khud Ko Jo Yun De Diya Hai
Teri Wafa Ne Mujhko Sambhala
Saare Ghamon Ko Dil Se Nikala

Tere Sath Mera Hai Naseeb Juda
Tujhe Paake Adhoora Na Raha Hmm..

They started kissing each while the current came back and Anurag turned on the song in the speaker.

Kyunki Tum Hi Ho Ab Tum Hi Ho
Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho
Chain Bhi Mera Dard Bhi
Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho

Kyunki Tum Hi Ho Ab Tum Hi Ho
Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho
Chain Bhi Mera Dard Bhi
Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho

As the song continued to play, they made love to each other and slept peacefully in a passionate cuddle.

Prerna burst into crying remembering that and decided to get successful in her career growth Anurag.

Prerna and Anurag came out of flashback and Anurag remember what really happened and how he end up here.

"I did wrong with her mom. I need my prerna. Now I won't repeat my mistake. Please let's go back" Anurag asked her while she too agreed and they discharged him after doctor said he is completely fine to travel.

After 2 months,
Prerna met the guy her mom asked her to meet and told him in her mind Anurag is always alive and she can only love him.

After returning home, she saw Anurag sitting on the sofa and realized it's her imagination.
"I love you Anurag but you can't torture me by coming as my imagination"

"I am real prerna. I came back for you" Anurag said while prerna stare at him in confusion.

"I was not brain dead but went to coma after my suicide attempt. You parents were worried that you will spoil your life by being with me 24/7 and so they decided to make you believe that I have died and my parents also agreed.

I was sent abroad for treatment while you successful just like how I wanted you to be. Sorry for doing this to you baby" Anurag said while prerna slapped him angrily and hugged him emotionally still not able to believe that her Anurag is alive. She cried hugging him for 3 hours.

"Do you know how much I cried for you? I can't forgive you easily but still you are my Anurag and I will definitely forgive you but don't  you dare do it again. I will kill myself if you do it again" prerna cried again and hugged him tightly fearing he will leave her again and was about to call her parents to scold them.

"Don't be angry with your parents. Anyone would be worried to let their daughter be with a drunken like me" Anurag said and promised never to drink again.

His comeback was the talk of the town and the couple got married in few days. Prerna forgive him and their parents and They ruled the music world together with their ultimate talent and they magical pairing and their beautiful voice made then even more famous.