Expect the unexpected

Recap:
The person on top of me gazed up with his ocean blue eyes and opened his mouth to extend the beauty with his peal white teeth.

I almost started day dreaming once more about this boy when my hair was forcibly tugged dragging me out of the ocean eyes into a fist...

Present:

Before i could even adjust to the sudden movement The fist collided with my jaw,causing my head to smack back into the lockers defiantly causing agony to my already existing pain.

Just as soon as this happened I was jolted upwards onto my feet rising above the darkness into a stinging yellow waterfall of hair that ended at the top of a forehead ready to hit my own,but not this time!

As soon as I could stand I swerved my head away and my body thankfully followed it down the hall,towards two metal doors leading out to the yard.

despite this new view I kept running due to the hollers behind me l,hearing them fade away,all noise fading but one,the sound of panting.

I soon spotted the bleachers on the side of a near football/soccer field and dived under it,hoping to be lost,yet the panting persisted.hiding behind a pole I hear the panting soften and all goes silent.

I start to feel like I've lost the unknown stalker till I feel two taps on my shoulder,I freeze. I have only just got to this new school,promising to myself not to replay previous trauma and already I'm about to get beaten up... Or am I?

I turn slowly,keeping my eyes closed with hesitation to feel the total opposite of what I was expecting,a kiss!
----------------------------
So hey,bet u weren't expecting that,or were u?

Anyway,plz leave me feedback in what u thought maby changes

Thnx,
💜Cally💜