Question and thoughts on said question-

(I probably talked about this but im doing it again, anyway, I was too lazy to draw her so I made her in gacha instead.)

What would America as one person be like?

Because I think she'd be nice, friendly, and hyperactive. Sometimes- not all the time jumping to conclusions. And very paranoid.

I think she'd also have a sort of mix of opinions with most political things. For example, she does think people should own guns if they want to, but there needs to be more gun control and ways of regulating it so crazy people don't have firearms.

To other countries, America is the weird kid in the meetings. Always fidgeting in her seat. Or overly paying attention. I also think she as well as the governments have a bad habit of overworking.

I don't think America has as many friends as she thinks. America is very clingy and tries to make friends with everyone, but because of history not all of them are friendly to her. Like she'd consider Russia her friend. Bit Russia considers her as kinda a puppet. Idk-

She also has Autism and ADHD. Unlike how I view New York's Autism, which is kinda staying away from everyone and keeps to himself and doesn't normally talk a ton, she is the exact opposite of that.  Some countries do make fun of it behind her back. But she is loud, loves playing with her fingers and other states when she can.

Her ADHD makes her mind wander and causes her to forget things easily. But she just goes with it. Like one day she could be found making shoes. And the next learning how to paint. Some days she's working on paperwork. But I think she'd always be up to something.

America gets distracted most during world meetings. Instead of listening to whoever is speaking her mind is probably wondering what the states are doing. And if Hawaii is ok.

America eats normally by herself because she gets nervous when doing it in front of people. She tried her hardest not to fall into stereotypes. Like the 'All Americans are fat' ones. So she doesn't eat as much as she should. Sometimes skipping a meal or two to make sure she doesn't fall into the stereotype. She doesn't have a problem with anyone. She just hates stereotypes of her people.

The googles in the photo are something she wears all the time. New York and Maryland got her them as a gift and she never takes them off. She just loves them more than a lot of things.

I also like to believe she is another New York on Christmas.

(Maryland probably raised her ngl, tho I think Virginia helped too-)

That's like it for now-

Idk maybe I'll add to this in the future.

Bai.