chapter four

MACKENZIE POV

turns out our seats were really good. Emily had gotten tickets for the front row so she could be really close to logan, she's hopelessly in love with this guy that she's only met twice. strange how love work in such mysterious ways. it was getting extremely hot and I could feel myself already sweating, good thing I wore black. the girls behind me suddenly started chanting and doing a hand symbol.

"aaahhhhh!" one girl continuously screamed

"west side, west side, west side!" the other girl said standing on the chairs.

I turned around and glared at her. I was absolutely not going to deal with this all night. hell no.

"excused me? could you please shut up and sit down? thanks." I spat a little more harshly then I thought it would but ending with a bitchy smile. I could hear the girls get down and whisper but I could care less. I was only here for Emily and to talk with jack. speaking of jack where was he? suddenly the crowd went insane and a tall handsome man in a suit walked out into the stage.

"my name is Arron carpenter and I am proud to present to this lovely crowd!" he winked at me and I couldn't help but blush and stare at my feet

"your opening band for the wonderful aimless heights." he stalled and stalled keeping a locked eye contact with me. it gave me chills and I couldn't stop blushing. I felt Emily nudge my side and whisper. "damn get it girl." before winking and turning back to the stage.

"please welcome the one. the only. JACK!AND!JACK!" all the light went black and they crowd explode, especially the girls behind me.

"I love you gilinsky!" screamed a few girls. wait, what? gilinsky, jack? what the hell was this some kind of joke? a spot light appeared on stage and you'd never guess who popped into the light as the music began.

_______________
(I'm in by jack and jack)
JACK POV

I mentally prepared myself as the announcer stepped on stage to get the crowd excited for us. this was our first show and the girl of my dreams was somewhere out there in the huge, screaming crowd. my music started and I was given my go to enter stage. I burst into the stop light just like practiced and began the first verse.

"yeah, days go by and you feel the heartbreak start to settle in like a dose of medicine." I spat already sweating from the adrenaline and bright lights. then gilinsky,so appeared on stage for the chorus and I took my break to find Mackenzie in the crowd. I found her and we quickly locked eyes. her jaw was going open obviously surprise and stunned. I winked and she blushed. she was so beautiful even with her messy hair from the sweaty jumping crowd.

"so give me a chance." jack sang

"one chance girl!" I sang backing up jack and pointing at Mack. it song came to the best part and I knew the crowd was about to explode.

"all I wanna hear is baby I'm in! yeaaah!" jack sang as we did the choreography we practiced. I stared into Mackenzie's eyes as jack and I did body grinds to the best of the music.

Mackenzie's eyes dazzled with reflection of the stage lights. I couldn't stop staring but I guess I really should have paid attention when I missed my first line of the second verse. I played it of and made up some random lyrics and the crowd didn't seem to notice. I glanced back over in Mackenzie's direction and she was dying laughing with some girl. even though she was probably laughing at me she still looked beautiful with her head tossed back as she giggled and her perfect white smile with her adorable purple braces. yes she had braces but they only made her more lovable and childish, it was so cute.

we finished our last song and ran off stage. I grabbed a water when Sammy ran up to me grinning from ear to ear.

"yo! that was so dope dude!" he said as we did our quick hand shake

"oh and by the way some hot chick is waiting for you somewhere around here I forgot she but she told me to tell you. I gotta run!" he yelled running off to see gilinsky

I opened my water and headed down the hallway. I wondered if she still wanted to talk about whatever she needed to talk about. it made me slightly nervous. I ran a hand through my hair and watched the ground trying to focus on my thoughts. I took another sip of my water when somebody ran into me and my water went all over the both of us.

"oh god. I'm so sorry." said a light voice. it was stuttered and quick like it was scared
I looked up to see Mackenzie with water all over the front of her dress.

"gosh. seems likes we always are bumping into each other huh?" I chuckled awkwardly.

"so what did you want to talk about Mackenzie?" I said taking a seat and offering her one next to me on the couch which she took.

"listen jack."

------------------------------

oops sorry not sorry.
haha I actually stopped there cause I needed to find a good topic for her to talk with him about. awkwardddd.
-bk