chapter eight

JACK POV
*2 weeks later*

I sat in bed staring at the wall and empty space. I can't believe I let her go.

I know what your thinking, 'you barely knew her jack.' But who cares how long I've known her. I feel like she's been here all my life.

"Jack get downstairs now please!" My mother yelled

"Why?!"

"Someone wants to talk to you!"

I sighed it was probably just jack.

"Go the fuck away jack nothing is gonna make me feel better!" I croaked

"It's not jack." A small female voice said I got up realizing who it was.

My heartbeat picked up pace as I sprinted down the stairs jumping over the last few. I took in her presence, she looked gorgeous.

I looked at my mom. "Uh mom? could you um.."

"Oh yeah haha of course. I'll be in the kitchen." She grinned before leaving, awkward.../:

I walked to her as she ran into my arms hugging me so tight. I spun her around before putting her down and kissing her. I kissed her like I would never see her again, like she could at any moment disappear.

"I'm sorry jack." She whispered pulling away

"No, I'm sorry." I said pulling her back into a hug as she nuzzled her head into my chest.

We stayed there like this for a while in silence swaying a little, enjoying every second.

She finally loosened her grip and looked at me with tears streaming from her eyes.

"I missed you so much jack." She cried

"I miss you too Mack, I missed you too." I smiled wiping her tears

"Hey, why don't we forget all this and go watch some gossip girl?"

"Really?" She grinned

"Of course, anything for you baby." I said kissing her one last time

I poked me head in the kitchen telling my mom we'd be upstairs and she obviously gave me the leave the door open and whatever chat.

I grabbed Mackenzies hand running up the stairs into my room. I jumped onto the bed and patted the spot next to me.

"You are so weird." She chuckled coming to lay next to me

I started the episode and cuddled up to Mackenzie wrapping my arms around her waist.

I can't believe I got her back.

-----------------------

Okay short and shitty but I'm sorry I really really didn't feel like rewriting the exact same thing as I had before it got so rudely deleted, like wtf. Not cool.