chapter seventeen

MACKENZIE POV

I watched as Nates figure slowly disappeared down the hotel hallway.

"wanna explain what the fuck that was?" jack spoke scaring me a bit

I turned around to see him in the doorway with a white hotel robe on, disappointment filled deep in his eyes.

"honestly jack, I don't know." I whispered stumbling towards him

he hugged me tightly as I released all my tears. jack loosened his grip on me so he could see my face.

"I heard you say it Mackenzie, did you really mean it?"

"mean what?"

"that you love me." he whispered

I kissed his cheek hugging him tightly once again.

"of course I did jack." I smiled

his face lit up with his perfect grin that I love so deeply.

"I love you too."

I kissed him sweetly while shutting the door behind me with my foot. jack picked me up and laid me onto the bed. he hovered over me while leaving wonderful love bites all over my neck earning many moans to escape my mouth.

jacks hands wondered all over my body searching for my shirt as he found it he swiped it off in one quick motion before meeting my lips again.

I finally couldn't hold back any longer. I ripped open his robe taking in the sight before me, this is it.

--------------

sorry, short chapter with no smut. sucks to suck.(;

anyways I'm actually sorry about the bad updates lately bc my brother is officially moving out and going to PT schooling at MSU so he's 5 hours away. it's gonna be awful./: my brother has always been the one to help me when I am in need of comfort and reminding that I'm actually important. so sorry if I don't update soon this is all really hard.
xoxo bk

3 votes before the next chapter.

*PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT*