chapter nineteen

JACK POV

after packing the last of my stuff I quietly tiptoed over to mackenzies bag unzipping it.

today we had to leave Omaha and head back home. I wish that yesterday hadn't been the way it was, so today I got up at 4am to pack up all our stuff.

it was currently 6:37am and I knew Mackenzie would wake up soon around 7:00 so I began quickly scrambling to finish packing her stuff up.

____

hoping out of the shower Mack trudged over to the closet opening it. she turned to me her face crinkled.

"did you move our bags?"

"oh yeah, I already packed us up." I spoke moving towards her.

I tossed her one of my flannels I loved seeing her in and some black jeans.

"here I pulled these out."

she pecked my cheek before heading back into the bathroom to finish her make up and hair.

following behind her I pushed open the door right before it could shut. Mackenzie looked at me with weird yet confused eyes.

"what are you doing?" she questioned

I looked at her in all her natural beauty. I didn't want her to cover it up. I wanted it all to show so everybody knew that I was with a stunning naturally beautiful woman.

"leave you hair natural and make up off today. please."

she scoffed tossing her head back.

"jack, I'm gonna wear make up if I want to." I stated jokingly

I stepped towards her grasping her hips and pulling her close.

"I love this natural face of yours." I whispered before lightly kissing her lips.

pulling back from the kissed I wrapped my arms around her shoulders bringing her into a hug.

"I want everyone to see your beautiful face. I want every girl to wish they were you. I want every guy to get on their knees at the sight of your natural glow."

blushing Mackenzie nuzzled her head into the crook of me neck.

"only because you asked." she giggled kissing my cheek.

"now go! I need to change!" Mackenzie shooed me out and I chuckled backing down.

"okay okay, see you in the lobby in 15?"

"deal." I leaned in pecking her lips once more before heading down to wait for Mackenzie.

today was going to be perfect.

-------------

IM NOT DEAD ANYMORE!

okay so a lot has happened over the past months that I've been basically dead.

I went to jack and jack when they came back to Omaha for round two! (12.20.14/12.18.15) and Madison (if you don't like her you can fuck off) was bomb af and so was jake miller😍 jack and jack were of course perfect like always.

anyways... I FUCKING MET DAVID MOLLY AMD LAURA AND BIG MIKE ALL AT THE CONCERT!

we were walking in and my friends friend who i didn't even to come with had forgotten her ticket so we were running late. we were rushing into the VIP party pit when I saw David! I grabbed my friend and screamed pouting at him and he was all "please it's not a big deal" and I was all OH MY GOD YES THIS IS! then I got a picture with them and talked to them AMD oh lord it was amazing they were so kind and beautiful!

and then in the middle of jake millers last song I look over by the seats where all the jacks westside friends always sit and I saw big mike and I ran over to him with my friend and got a picture and talked to him for a bit and he smelt so good omg and he is SOOO FCKING tall ahhahahahadhjsn!

yeah sorry this chapter sucked but I'm back!
xoxo💋