chapter fourteen

MACK POV

I woke up to the sun shining threw some beautiful white curtains.. wait what the hell? where am I?

I turned to my left to see a snoring jack, oh yeah. he was so cute, I loved the way his morning hair didnt hair spike but instead just did whatever it wanted but he still made it look perfect.

I leaned down placing a light kiss on his lips hoping it wouldn't disturb him, but I couldn't leave him alone. he was just so beautiful.

my eyes shot open it shock when I felt his arms pull me over lightly tossing me so I was laying next to him. he smiled at me with his blue lazy and tired eyes. once again perfectly beautiful without an effort. he chuckled at me as I was still in a trance in his eyes.

jack pecked my nose "you're adorable"

"oh thanks, I really try." I rolled my eyes

__________

I laughed at jack as milk dribbled down his small chin. I grabbed a napkin wiping it and landing a small kiss on his jaw line.

"lets go shopping, I don't have to do anything till 6 tonight."

"sounds good" I grinned. I don't have any clothes seeing as I didn't know I was really coming...

jack smiled at me like a little kid before kissing me sweetly. what I expected to be a short peck quickly turned into a hungry make out ive been dying to taste.

I layed with one hand tugging at the slight strands of hair because I knew it gave him pleasure. I tangled my legs with his pulling my body closer. I lightly bit jacks bottom lip before placing a small trail of kiss on his jaw.

"shit mackenzie." he groaned

I smirked in triumph before quickly being turned over onto my back. jack propped himself on one arm, the other arching my back at his touch on my thigh.

"jack.." I whispered between gasp for air

"jack."

"mmhm?" he hummed continuing to travel his light kisses all down my neck.

"we should probably get ready, mall closes in 3 hours." I said a little more sternly pushing his lips off from my collarbone.

"fuck- ugh fine. why do you always do that?" he pouted

"me? um excuse me Johnson your the one being all sexy with your hot ass morning voice and perfect sleepy hair." i sassed

"and don't forget the fact that you sleep fucking shirt less." I added

"sorry, I can't help that I'm irresistible. but look at you gorgeous. your even flawless with the little rings off light grey from mascara even though you barely wear any. an- oh my god don't even get me started on your a tad to short spandex and purple sports bra that you always sleep in. how am I not supposed to get turned on when your flaunting all that in front of me?" he wined

i looked down at my outfit. I didn't really think about that.

"oh please. learn to control your horny mind mr Johnson." I winked before grabbing my clothes and heading to the bathroom.

I could hear him get out of the bed and shuffle around the room. I looked at my reflection, holy shit. I'm ugly in the morning, dear god it's so ugly. I turned on the sink and tossed my dirty shirt before grabbing the bro tank jack gave me. I giggled at how big it was. I took out my toothbrush and began brushing my teeth when the door swung open causing me to jump, accidentally shoving the toothbrush in my throat.

"ya wanna know something?" jack asked casually as I spit out the toothpaste I was just choking on.

I wiped my mouth still coughing, "what the hell jack I could have been naked!" I joked

he shrugged looking at my reflection. "what's so bad about that?"

I just rolled my eyes and got back to throwing my nasty hair into a sloppy bun. I snarled at myself in the mirror. ew, I was so disgusting. I wasn't very pretty and my body definitely wasn't it shape since soccer season is on its 2 month break. I don't see anything attractive when I see myself. I see disappointment in my eyes. I tugged at the bottom of the shirt biting my lip to fight tears.

I felt jacks arms around my waist. "stop thinking."

he placed a small kiss on my cheek causing me to sink further into his warming grip.

"I can tell you're over thinking something. what is it babe?" he asked still hugging my waist. I slightly winced at the stupid nickname guys give girls.

I faked a smile looking at us in the mirror, "nothing jack, you wouldn't understand anyways."

his arms tightened a bit with frustration but he soon understood it was better to leave me alone at the moment. although he will probably ask again later, but now is not a very good time.

I was still in his arms facing the mirror watching my hands as they traced his arms. jack slowly removed one arm taking out his phone and snapping a mirror picture of the moment.

jack turned my chin to face him, "smile please." he whispered

I slightly grinned to make him happy. I saw a flash in the mirror again as he placed a light kiss on my nose making me crinkle my face.

he kissed me sweetly before whispering in my ear"perfect, just like you."

I looked at the picture. at our arms lazily tangled around each other, at the lust in his eyes as he looked down upon me.

"alright lego!" he yelled grabbing my hand and leaving the room.

"jack I don't have my purse!" I yelled trying to pull myself back

he chuckled at me, "I'm paying, I dragged you out here last minute and now I'm gonna spoil you for agreeing to come."

after about five minutes of arguing in the hallway, then again in the elevator, then more in the lobby, I finally I gave in when we were in the parking lot of a small mall by the beach.

"I hate you jack Johnson." I grumbled

he took my hand in his, " awe I love you too babe."

I cringed again at the name 'babe' yuck.

"jack you know I hate that."

he face palmed himself with his open hand "oh shit sorry babe. fuck- god! you know what I am gonna stop speaking before I make it morse."

I giggled "sounds good."

-------------------------------------

well sorry I kinda just ended it really awkwardly but this chapter is almost 2,000 words sooooooo. yikes didn't wanna like bore you with the shopping trip.
that's for a different chapter(:
more drama heading your way, stay tuned lovely.
xoxo bk