17. Control

A/N
Completely forgot to add y/n outfit so here it is I'm sorry!!

EVERYONE ENJOY hehehe———————————————————The whole night was going better than expected, everyone loved the food, the music, and the overall ambiance of the whole event

———————————————————
The whole night was going better than expected, everyone loved the food, the music, and the overall ambiance of the whole event. You spoke with a couple of people who came out to support the star of the night. They were all super nice and thanked you for making tonight so special. You truly felt good, it was clear that Phillip was enjoying himself. He spent most of the night being social only because you encouraged him to do so. You explained to him that this setting would be the perfect opportunity to network with other people. He took wanting to be an entrepreneur very important, not only is it serious for him but as well for you too. Phillip truly is a "people person."

Various conversations were occurring between you and Dr. Wells. He was someone you could talk to for hours and not feel like you were overwhelming him with your unnecessary tangents.
He praised you for how good of a job you've done. You could see from your peripheral vision Phillip holding onto his drink with a tight grip. It was obvious Phillip was getting a tad bit jealous that Wells was keeping you entertained.

You laughed obnoxiously at something Wells said and placed your hand on his forearm while looking at Phillip to let him know you were watching him. Knowing you held power right now sent a fluttering sensation in between your legs. Phillip took the last sip of his drink before marching his way over to you. He aggressively cleared his throat to catch Wells' attention.

"Wells this is Phillip. Phillip, Wells." You introduced them both.

"Pleasure to meet you!" Wells extended his hand out to Phillip.

Phillip took his hand and shook it not letting go. "Likewise..."

Wells retracted his hand and looked at you. "He's got a mean grip." He chuckled.

"So I've heard," Phillip grunted.

"OKAY. Guess I'll see you around?" You smiled at Wells.

"Yeah, I'll be around, not going anywhere anytime soon." Wells winked at you.

"What the fuck was that?" Phillip huffed out.

"Aww. Is someone jealous?"

"There's nothing to be jealous about."

You got on your tippy-toes and whispered into Phillip's ear. "Does it bother you baby? seeing another man make me feel good? Making me laugh, smile. "

"You're playing a dangerous game sweetheart, I think it's time daddy shows you who's in control."

Phillip gripped your arm and pulled you into the bathroom. You could already feel yourself start to drip with how tight Phillip was grabbing onto you.

He picked you up and sat you down on the counter. He hiked your dress up around your waist and yanked your underwear off. You were kinda nervous because of the heavy crowd outside. "What if someone hears us?" You asked.