3.Good Girl

Never, in your whole life, had you ever experienced an embarrassing moment like the situation you were currently in. This was not supposed to happen tonight. You had always known how to handle your alcohol like a true champ, you couldn't even recall the last time you had felt this sick from drinking.

Sighing, you forced yourself to stand up straight. "Fuck me." You groaned.

"Holy crap y/n, What did you just do?" Lexi whispered to you, attempting to hold back her laughter.

"Alright, lets just...get you out of here.. and get you cleaned up." Amelia hesitated, linking her arm into yours.

"Y/n?" Phillip mumbled softly, gazing over you as you walk away.

-

You're walking down the street, and as you turn the corner, the realization of you puking over Phillip's shoes sets in. You hoped he did not recognize you. Seeing him at the funeral this week was something you were already dreading, only now you can't even fathom how awkward it'll be the next time you two see each other. Your reunion with Phillip Altman was not supposed to turn out like this.

"Guys, I've gotta admit, i do feel a bit better after letting all of that out. Did I really just puke on Phillip? Am I seeing shit right now?" You questioned, leaning against a pole hoping you really were seeing shit.

Lexi rubbed her fingers over her lips and shrugged. "Y/n, you never cease to amaze me. That right there is an amazing story I will be telling your kids someday."

"No fucking way...No fucking way, i hust threw up on Phillip fucking Altman!" You exclaim, brushing your hand through your hair.

"Yeah, no shit sherlock." Amelia grunts, trying to help you back up so you guys could keep on walking.

-

Reaching your apartment, you could already hear Matt scolding you for having one too many drinks. Matt always considered himself to be a man of class, refusing to drink or smoke. Any time you'd pop open a bottle of wine, he would always give you this look of utter disappointment. Matt made you feel like almost everything you did was wrong.

Amelia pulls her arm up to read the time on her watch. "Alrighty, I don't think we should go in considering Matt might be asleep right now. Call if you need anything, love you. Goodnight."

"Goodnight y/n. Love you lots." Lexi says, giving you a hug and a small smile.

"Goodnight love you guys. I had fun tonight, besides the whole... well you know." You giggle, trying to not to make so much noise as you unlock your door.

You reach the bedroom door opening it softly to take a quick peek making sure Matt was asleep. Just as you hoped, he was fast asleep. You stumble across the room trying to reach the bathroom, being as discreet as possible. You step into the bathroom and begin to remove your clothes, turning the shower on in the process. Stepping into the bathtub, you immediately feel the warmth of the water on your skin. You bring your head up to the water so it could trickle down your face. As you took in the water, all you could think about was Phillip's face when you had locked eyes. It's been nearly six years since you've seen Phillip, and he was always attractive but damn, he looked really beautiful tonight. You instantly shook that thought out of your head. He's Phillip Altman and you're you, not to mention your boyfriend is in the room right next to you sleeping in the bed you both share.

While finishing up your nightly routine, you kept hearing Matt's phone go off with text messages. You were certainly curious as to who could it be blowing up his phone with texts right now. You really did want to take a look at his phone and see who it was, but you aren't that kind of girlfriend and you didn't want to start now. You trusted Matt, he had never given you a reason to not trust him. You roll your eyes and turn his ringer off so it wouldn't keep you from falling asleep. You slip into your side of the bed and tuck yourself under the covers. Just as you close your eyes you felt Matt kiss you on the cheek and start to spoon you. It shouldn't feel weird that Matt is showing affection but for some reason, it didn't feel right. Time has gone by since he's actually touched you in bed, or even at all. Matt touching you felt so foreign, so bizarre. You didn't understand why you were feeling like that but you just closed your eyes and hoped that you feeling out of place in your own relationship was just temporary.