finally / chapter 11

1 year later

I sprinted in the shrubs looking every where for Octavio.

"Che Che, go scout," My dog left my side and sprinted away following orders. It wasn't to long before I heard barking. There he is. I thought. I followed the sound of my barking dog and saw Octavio crouched near a tree.

"Tavi, it's the end, I won,"

"Not yet amiga! I'm not dead!"

"Che, attack," On command the wolf dog went after Octavio making him leave the spot he was in. I jumped on him and tackled him. "I could have shot you, but this was more fun," I winked at him and kicked him down. I pulled it the gun I had and Che sat at my side. "See ya later Tavi," I shot him and he turned into a box.

"We have a winner," The loud voice announced. I teleported to a room with all the legends cheering for me.

"I'm starting to think your letting me win Tavi," I said pulling him into a hug.

"No no, your just that badass," He smiled at me, petting Che. He looked at me like he wanted to say something but didn't.

"What's bothering you Tavi?" I asked.

"Can we uh, go somewhere private amiga?" He sounded serious.

"Of course Octavio," We walked outside to a bench with a tree.

"____, uhm," He appeared to be nervous. He put his hand in his pocket and grabbed something I couldn't see. Like usual and him being unpredictable be knelt on one knee and showed a beautiful ring. "____, will you marry me?" I looked at him bewildered.

"Of course Tavi!" I shouted wrapping my self around him, making us both fall to the ground. I kissed him and he held me tight. When we sat up he slipped the silver ring on my finger. And we both heard the cheers of the legends inside who had been watching us the whole time. We smiled at each other and he put his arm around me proud of himself and we walked inside, Che following us.

"Congratulations!" Everyone shouted at the same time. I noticed Elliot Wink at us. Me and Octavio looked at each other and laugh, as we held each other tight.

The end~