AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi mga feeling pretty na hooman!

It's me again, the Seeker.

I want to congratulate you for making it until here and being with Xia and Blake.

I am so happy that I accomplished this novel, really. And madami din naman akong na-realize on the process.

I have struggles on ending this. I want it to be tragic like what the title says, but because it took me long time before finishing, I already love characters (not that I don't love my previous character, though). But still, I made it. And it's happy ending! They deserve it so as Fiona and Harry do.

I hope you learn something here. Sana lang.

It's a good ride being with you, mga feeling pretty.

Hoping to see you soon with the last installment of Highschool Series which is "BESTFRIEND RULE NO. 1".

This is the story of Lola and Reese, their struggles and fun ride. And, it's already posted in my profile. Pero wala pa naman kayong mababasa 'dun kasi magpapahinga muna ako ng mga one day.

Again, I want to thank you all for being with me.

I hope that you will solve your struggles and don't forget to thank Him if you do. Ask for His guidance.

I hope you'll find the one that is destined for you. The one who don't brought painful tragedy, but a beautiful dreams. Someone who will love you, will wait for you, and will look for you when you're lost like Blake. Someone who'll treasure you, because you are more than what you think.

Find love. The love that will make you confident.

And with that, we will always be the proudest.

Things will get better as long as we continue to live, okay? There are better things waiting for you.

See you!