028

Cheri's point of view

I open my eyes to see Beomgyu fast asleep. He's even cute with drool dripping down his face. My eyes adjust to the bit of sun peeking through the curtains.

I glance over at the digital clock and notice it's five in the morning. Mr.San and Mrs.Saelee both get ready for work around six thirty. Beomgyu whines as I begin to wake him up.

Me: Come on, your parents will flip if they see you in here.

A tired smile paints his face.

Beomgyu: But cuddling with you is always the best.

My dad and mom have been going at it pretty badly lately. Mr.San told me to come and stay a while with him. Beomgyu and I became closer since his tour is over and he has time to chill.

We haven't had sex or anything but he sneaks into the guest room ever night to sleep with me. He makes me feel peace. He stretches, reaching down to kiss me gently on the lips.

Beomgyu: See you later.

I smile.

Like clock work a hour and a half later I hear Mr.San and Mrs.Saelee walking through the hall. I stare at the lockscreen of my dad and I. He's truly the best, I just wish my mother would stop trying to push him away so much.

When you love someone you don't treat them bad.

I walk into the kitchen and Mrs.Saelee smiles, a coffee mug in her hand with her pink silk robe hanging off her shoulder a bit. Her short brown hair tousled carelessly on her head.

She's hot just like her brother Mr.Yeosang.

Mrs.Saelee: How'd you sleep?
Me: Pretty good.
Mrs.Saelee: Happy to hear, I'm taking off work today to do some shopping. Do you want to come?
Mr.San: You didn't invite me!

She pokes his cheek.

Mrs.Saelee: If you miss work Seonghwa will end you.
Mr.San: True that!
Me: I'll come.
Mrs.Saelee: Great!

Mr.San pets my head gently.

Mr.San: Wooyoung will be over to visit you later.
Me: Really?
Mr.San: He said he has some news for you.

News?

__

Rosè's point of view

Not only did I have to deal with Hajoon, now Felix? I try to hide my dismay as my mom and dad sits on the ground making kimchi.

His favorite.

Mom: Rosè I know you and your brothers find it challenging to get along, but can you guys try a little? Please?

My mom is sweet so I try to be an obedient child, but when it comes to those two? I can't.

Me: I'll try.

Hajoon comes downstairs not saying a word. He takes out a bottle of water and chugs it.

Dad: Hajoon your brother is on his way from the airport.

Silence.

Hajoon: What does that have to do with me?
Dad: I'm not doing this with you right now.
Hajoon: So when will you?

My mom stands up wiping her hands off, she walks over to Hajoon face to face.

Mom: This is going to be a peaceful weekend. I don't care if you all hate each other but this week you will love each other. After the weekend feel free to hate them again I don't care. Regardless I pushed out three children and I love you all the same.

She sighs.

Mom: I'm aware of what happened between you and Felix, that's something you and Felix need to fix. If you keep going around pushing people away out of betrayal you'll be one lonely ass soul. You hear me?

He nods.

His face isn't smug for once. It's a genuine sadness flowing through, my mom smiles a bit before hugging him.

___

ima end it here because i keep falling asleep while typing. i love you guys somuch