V

V: Tease
Warning - Steamy 😅

I was currently sitting in my office listening to Benjamin and Kenzi argue over who should lead the next business mission

I was currently sitting in my office listening to Benjamin and Kenzi argue over who should lead the next business mission. I failed to pick up on anything they were saying because my mind was on an average height, curvy brown-skinned girl. It has been a week since I saw her which was at her job again, I had brought her home for the second time around and she invited me inside. much to her dismay I declined, the last thing she needed was to be completely alone with me.

"Are you even listening?" Benjamin suddenly says throwing a paper ball at my chest. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yes and I've decided to send a different team for that matter. The two of you will have another task at hand." I say and as much as Ben wanted to protest he didn't. Kenzi was silent and they both exited as I waved them out as I got a text from the vixen herself.

Neonata: What is your favorite color? 😅

Me: I don't have one bellissimma.

Neonata: Everyone has a fav color or 2. 🙄

Me: Okay, I guess it's nera. I don't like texting, I'm coming to see you.

I closed my phone when she replied with an ok. I wasn't in my usual daytime wear considering I wasn't working today. To replace my suit I wore a pair of sweat pants and a plain black t-shirt. My hair was also a little wild considering I hadn't bothered to touch it since I woke up and was long overdue for a cut.

I left the penthouse pulling on a hooded jacket and a pair of sunglasses to hide my appearance from the employees.

I quickly left the lot drove a little over the speed limit. I couldn't believe I let the girl who was having a panic attack on an airplane take up my mind so often. She was very different than what I was used to. Not only was she on the curvier side but she also had not a mean bone in her body.

At first, I figured it was a facade but she was really that innocent and a little naive. That type of thing usually left girls by the age of 16 but she seemed to never shake it. It honestly made me hard just thinking about her biting her thick bottom lip and turning a very light shade of pink whenever she got hot under my stare.

When I finally made it to her apartment I parked in the spot meant for her but she didn't own a car. When I got out I noticed her shade move back into place, she knew I was here.

I walked towards the door knocking nevertheless and she takes a moment to open it. When she finally does she only peaked her head and held a sheepish smile.