XXIV

XXIV: Little Star

After dinner I convinced Mateo come into the hot tub that this new house had

After dinner I convinced Mateo come into the hot tub that this new house had. It was a bit more discreet but still really nice. I felt he deserved something nice too after treating me. I made him put on the only swimming trunks he says he own and get in with me.

We were sitting on opposite sides and he rubbed my feet underneath the hot water after I'd drank a few wine coolers. It would be a complete lie if I said I wasn't tipsy. He'd discouraged it twice but I waved him off and said I was fine.

"You are so beautiful, Neonata." That name never failed to make my face flame up. I had on a skimpier swim suit than usual since it was night and only us two. "Thank you." I smiled widely but it quickly dropped as the hand that wasn't massaging traveled higher up my leg.

"Come here."

I did what he asked without hesitation and he lifted me to straddle him on the bench he sat on making me giggle.

If it wasn't so late and I wasn't feeling so fuzzy I would try to decline in fear of getting caught, since we were in clear sight through the living room window

If it wasn't so late and I wasn't feeling so fuzzy I would try to decline in fear of getting caught, since we were in clear sight through the living room window. I looked towards it and the lights were out, nobody was there. I looked away feeling his lips attach to my neck and he sucked there making me moan.

From the feeling of his lips on me and his hands gripping my ass I was in heaven. I still had some self awareness, I wasn't out of it and I knew I'd remember these events tomorrow. I leaned down to kiss him deeply and then his hand came up to grip the back of my hair accidentally wetting it but I could care less.

"Fuck." He groaned as I ground down on his hard to miss erection and sucked behind his ear. I could feel his fingers yanking at the thing strings on my thong bikini bottoms until they came loose. "Please." I completely forgot about being worried someone would see, at the moment it was the last thing on my mind.

"Please what bambina? Use your words." His thumb circled my clit making my mouth fall open and my head leaned into his shoulder. Why did I feel even more sensitive than before?"Please papi, I wanna feel you." I don't know why but I was unusually aroused.

"Whatever you want." He says now undoing my top and latching onto one of my sensitive pierced nipples.  I could feel his hands all over making me hot. "I'll give you whatever you want." He whispered again against my skin and even though it was in a vulnerable state I could sense the truth behind what he was saying.

I was already on the brink of coming and he'd barely done anything. I think it was the drinks.

"Cazzo, Ti amo."

What!?

The movement of my hips stopped altogether at his words, it was just a whisper but I know what I heard. Yeah it was Italian but I knew how close it was the Spanish. I pulled away looking into his eyes, searching for something, anything. His blue eyes never left mines but they looked a little sad and I figured it was because I didn't reply back.

Did I love him?

Fuck Eliana say something!

My words caught in my throat and I just stared into his eyes unable to speak, unable to breathe. We watch each other until his eyes went from sad and concerned to hard and emotionless.

Mateo suddenly picked me up so I stood on my own feet and got out of the hot tub.

"Mateo wait—I—." , "You what?!" His voice was cold, it made me flinch.

"You know that was the first time I've ever said that to someone." He turned again to face me outside of the tub as I stared back up at him with deep regret.

"Not to my mother, my daughter, not even my own sister. And I thought maybe for a second I would hear it from someone who didn't have to say it, who isn't forced to love me since we share the same blood. Someone who doesn't have to pretend." The tears flooded my eyes and I just wanted to hold him and tell him I was sorry, and that I did in fact love him.

He didn't give me the chance to respond. "You know I've never even thought about marriage before you. Now I can't get it out of my head, the image of you walking down the isle. The image of you growing my child inside of you, of you showing me how to hold them and how to change a diaper. A luxury I didn't get the first time around because I was a fucking wreck." His voice broke at the end.

I fucked up.

He left, I sat in the hot tub crying and still naked for i don't know how long until I finally got the nerve to get up. I pulled on my bottoms and the shirt he left near the pool before we got in.

When I walked through the sliding doors the living room lights were on now, a wide awake Enzo sat on the sofa. He saw my tear stained face but said nothing. I walked past and made my way up the stairs and into our room, he wasn't here. Just his trunks and I assumed he changed and left.

I put on some underwear and shorts and walked out of the room. I walked to Kenzi's door to see the night guards, one of them opened the door for me and I shut it behind me. He was lying there still with his eyes closed and a steady heartbeat. I sat down next to him and did what I always did, I talked to him and cried my eyes out until I eventually fell asleep in the chair with my head on the excess bed space.

I felt someone picking me up after I don't know how long. When I finally opened my eyes it was dark and I was lying in me and Mateo's bed, I knew because it smelled like him. I assumed it was him who brought me here as usual.

When he removed himself from me I grabbed his hand, a little rougher than usual but still big. "Please don't leave me." I whispered still half asleep, he placed my hand back on my chest and I felt him move my hair behind my face.

"Sweet dreams stellina."

_______________

Well....

Don't look at me like that 🥴.